A Spark of Jealousy

Lan Shang sighed. Sweat on her brow. It was difficult but she managed to put Ya Lun on his bed. Unfortunately, he pulled her with him. Now, she was trapped in his arms. Unable to move. She tried dislodging him but it didn't work.

Giving up, she stayed still. After a while, she was deep asleep. Ya Lun's soft breathing lulled her to sleep.

~Time Skip~

Li Luo walked towards Ya Lun's room happily. She finally has time to spend with him. She had been busy with training the past days. Not to mention busy worrying about Ka Suo. Her prince is getting weaker every day. She fears that he doesn't have any time left. So, she needs someone to look after him. A friend to be with when she's gone.

So, now she decided to have breakfast with Ya Lun and Ka Suo, hoping that the two would find something in common and get along.

She knocked three times when she reached Ya Lun's room. She didn't hear him respond.

"Is he still asleep?" she muttered under her breath.

"Li Luo?" a voice then said beside her.

"Prince Shi. Xing Jiu." She greeted back. "What are you doing here?"

"We're here to see Lan Shang. Mermaid Sage want us to have breakfast with them. How about you?"

"Same reason. Ka Suo and I want to have breakfast with Ya Lun but it seems like he isn't awake yet?"

"Why not enter? He probably didn't hear you," Shi suggested. Li Luo nodded, opening the door. She was about to enter it when her gaze caught the figures on the bed. She gasped. Quickly, she closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Xing Jiu asked.

"N-nothing. I think we'll just reschedule the breakfast with Ya Lun. See you two around," she said. Xing Jiu and Shi followed her with a curious gaze.

"Go and wake up, Lan Shang." Shi told the other. The last time he woke her, he got a bump on his head. Never again will he do that. When Xing Jiu left, he opened Ya Lun's door. He was curious. Li Luo was really flustered before she left.

He quickly regretted his actions though when he saw what's inside. Lan Shang and Ya Lun were both asleep. Lan Shang's head was on his chest. His arms were wrapped around her protectively. Shi closed the door, feeling his heart break into pieces.

"Prince Shi, she was-..." Xing Jiu frowned when he didn't see the prince outside.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi ran. Hands on chest. He only stopped when he reached his favorite tree. Unshed tears in his eyes. A bitter laugh then escaped his lips.

Jealousy. The friend that he didn't met for a long time. Now though, it was stronger than ever. He never thought that time would come that he would be jealous of Lan Shang. He let out another bitter laugh.

This proves it.

He really does like Ya Lun. It's funny. First it was a fiery princess who is his enemy. Now, it's a travelling immortal that caught his heart. Someone who'll most likely leave any time.

Troublesome.