Chapter 2: He's the New Guy

My eyes met the eyes that belonged to the person underneath of me. They looked like a piece of art, almost as if they were painted and coated with a gloss. On the outside they were a rich chocolate brown and towards the centre they got lighter, almost to a beautiful hazel color, and I swear I could see specks of gold shimmering in the light. His hair, oh my god his hair! It was a chocolate brown color that perfectly matched his eyes, coincidentally. His skin was flawless and the perfect tone to match his hair and eyes. He wore these de-stressed black jeans that fit him perfectly and topped it off with a dark grey t-shirt that you could see muscles through. I bet abs were hiding under there. I resisted the urge to check and see. He covered the shirt with an unzipped leather jacket and hung a pair of beats headphones around his neck. God he was gorgeous, I've never seen somebody as good looking as that, but that never clouds my judgement, high school guys are arrogant assholes.

"Watch where you're g--" I said harshly as a I was cut off by his voice.

"Ya know, I'm used to girls falling all over me, but not like this" he chuckled as a smirk tugged at his lips. His voice was perfect just like the rest of him. I can't explain it, his voice was deep and husky, but gentle, like I said I can't explain it, just take my word that it sounded perfect. I lifted myself off of him and collected my phone attached to my earbuds while he collected his books. He had this cocky, conceded vibe just radiating off of him, those type of guys were the worst.

We both stood up and stared at each other. Actually let me rephrase that. He looked at me up and down like he was checking me out and I stared at him checking me out. Oh my gosh, why was he doing that, he needed to stop that, like right now, I didn't like the feeling it was giving me.

"Little anatomy lesson for you, girl's eyes aren't hidden in their boobs moron" I barked at him trying not to sound nervous. He was taken back by my comment, but I don't think he got the memo that it meant stop looking. I could already tell that this guy was a total douche bag, the hot ones usually are. I hated to admit it, but I mean I did have eyeballs, not in my boobs of course.

"Anyone ever tell you that you have the hottest ass?" He questioned me while raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, everyone actually" I retorted as he gave me a surprised look which turned into a smirk.

"Usually at this point girls tell me how hot I am, why aren't you doing that right now?"

"Um I don't know, maybe because I don't have my head up my hot ass" I shot back, while putting emphasis on the word "hot" to reference what he said earlier.

"So you don't find me attractive at all? He raised an eyebrow stepping closer towards me. I could almost feel him breathing while I was struggling to catch air. Did he have this effect on everyone?

"Um" I made it really obvious I was checking him out. "No" I lied. "Not really" I lied again. I mean that wasn't a little white lie, it was a big freaking lie. He was like a Greek God, towering over me, he was definitely over 6 feet, if I had to guess probably 6'2" or 6'3". The way his hair lay on his head and how his eyes sparkled at every moment, he is the epitome of perfection.

"I think you're lying" how did he know?

"Mmmm I don't think so" I lied for the third time.

"You're definitely lying" he bent down to be at eye level with me. It's like he could see right through me, I didn't like this at all.

"Whatever, go to hell" I was annoyed and hit his shoulder with mine purposely as I walked away.

"Already here, babe" he said walking away in the opposite direction I was going, thank god.
~
"So you have two options, either Phys. Ed., or American history, do you need time or do you know what you want to pick?" The guidance counsellor inquired with a polite smile. I already know what my answer is, it's a no-brainer. Who the hell would choose history over gym class? Definitely not me.