Chapter 4

Work is about to be as awkward as it was after Noah and I broke up the first time. I wonder if the boys know what happened. I wish I could say I'm sad about what happened last night but I feel fine. Noah, in my eyes, was a toxic person in my life and I'm glad to be rid of it.

Even though I could care less about Tiffany I do understand why she was upset about the pictures so I did take them down and with the help of Olivia and Courtney we were able to have a warm toasty fire at the park with the pictures and now I have room for more pictures of Luke and I.

Back to the whole work ordeal. Noah better not start something he can't finish. It won't end well. God I wish I didn't sound like a bitch but oh well we all have our moments.

I'm currently picking up Boze and Luke and are heading to the Smosh office.

"So Anna what happened last night with Noah and Tiffany."

"How'd you hear about that?"

"I was with Kieth when Noah called him yelling and he put him on speaker."

"I was there to." Luke adds

"Oh well we invited them over last night to talk about just being nicer to each other and Tiffany saw some pictures of Noah and I since I haven't been able to take them down and she got pissed off at me threatened me called me a bitch."

"Oh girl she would've been gone."

"Exactly so I told her to get out and then Noah comes in and she try's playing the victim and Noah believed HER. So then I tried defending myself and he didn't believe then Olivia and Courtney stepped in and glue yelled at them then I kicked both of them out and yeah... now Noah is an irrelevant co worker."

"You should've called me I would've came over." Luke says.

"I know I just figured you were tired and would want to sleep and your place is a ways away from my place."

"True but call me anyways next time."

"Will do."

"If y'all are done do you need me to fight Tiffany like I may be tiny but I got strength of a bear."

Luke and I laugh as Boze throws punches.

"I'm sure I'll be fine.

I smile. I've got some great people in my laugh.
------------

"Now whose ready for and awkward squad vlog today!!"

"Behave." Joe says walking past us and not even stopping.

I'm currently sitting with Kieth and Olivia.

"I'm sure itll be fine." Kieth says

"I don't know Kieth. Noah was really mad. Like really mad last night." Olivia says.

"That's true I saw the video in Twitter."

"Video?"

"Yeah... a fan must live in the building and recorded Noah leaving the building cussing you all out."

"Oh no why would someone do that? This is gonna be made an even bigger deal now."

"I'm Anna it's trending number 1 on Twitter" Olivia shows me her phone.

"Ughhhhh. I'm tweeting something."

@AnnaAvren: Regerding the video of Noah. Please don't use the hashtag and make this a big deal because it really isn't. People have disagreements and hopefully the problem will be resolved. Love you all😘. Have a wonderful day!

"Please retweet that"

"Already done. You should've said something about the person who posted the video."

"Nah. I'd rather not give them even more exposure. Watch this story be on DramaAlert and MessyMonday."

"It's already on MessyMonday they tweeted about it earlier."

"Well I'm over this I've got emails to read so I'll see you guys in and hour for filming.

I get up and leave and head to my desk. And I'm scroll through my emails when I see and email from Marvel Studios. Um, please be what I think it is.

Dear Anna,

The casting care at Marvel Studios would like you for the part of Esmeralda in the upcoming Avengers movie. If all goes well possibly even a solo movie.

Give us a call at (***)***-****

Sincerely, Marvel Studios

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my god oh my god oh my god this can't be happening this for real can't be happening."

"Anna what? What happened?" Sunny asks running to my desk followed by Shayne, Courtney and Olivia.

"I...I-I just got asked to be in a marvel movie."

"Oh my god this is unbelievable." Sunny says.

"Congratulations Anna!" Shayne says pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you" I say as everyone pulls me into hugs and high fives.

I run over to Lukes desk and sit on his lap...

"Hey what's up."

"Marvel just asked me to be in the upcoming Avengers movie!"

"Oh my god that's amazing in so proud of you!" He hugs me

"I'm totally taking everyone to dinner tonight. My treat."

"I'm sure everyone would be down."

"I wouldn't" a voice comes from the desk over which belongs to Noah.

"Well then you don't have to come if you don't want to."

"You know Anna, I don't think it's appropriate you sitting in his lap like that at work."

"Noah you're just trying to pick a fight and even though I want to stoop down to your level of maturity I have the sense not to so..." sorry if I made you uncomfortable I'll be going back to my desk. You're still invited tonight and so is Tiffany if you change your mind. I see you both at filming."

I peck Luke on the lip and leave with a quick wave to Noah. I won't let him get to me. I won't ever. I have more important things to worry about. Like which restaurant to reserve and what I'm going to say when I call Marvel.

I have so many important hints happening in my life right. Drama is one thing I don't need and I refuse to give into it. I know I invited drama to the dinner but I know they won't show and if they do... I'll know they're only here to cause trouble and I won't have it.
--------------------
So for any non Marvel fans Esmeralda isn't a real character I just made it up. I'll have a synopsis of the character up later in the book.

I hope you all are enjoying the book so far I'm actually having a lot of fun writing it. This book is all about friendships and the importance of them when building a career so there won't be very many lovey dovey scenes. Noah and Anna will NOT get back together in this book. So sorry Nonna shippers but you'll have to wait for the third book😉

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, Follow, and Enjoy!