Chapter 15

So I don't normally do this but when you see the asterick(*) down below play the song above. Its called This Love by Davichi. It's in korean but the lyrics go along with the story of Noah and Anna so much.

---------------------------------------------

"Thanks for coming guys. I know I don't really deserve any of you guys." I say with Olivia, Boze, and Courtney in front of me.

"Anna what's going on?" Courtney says.

"Okay it was a real crappy for me to up and leave you all. I've been a terrible friend and I hope you guys will depend on me now that I'm back."

"Anna, its really not that big of a deal."

"yes it is. I left my friends without warning and then scared them into thinking I wasn't coming back."

"Okay yeah it was kind of a jerk move" Boze says.

"Exactly. That's why I'm here to apologize. I know it wasn't a big deal to you all but it was to me. I'm staying at Smosh while I do the movie. I wouldn't have opportunities if it wasn't for you all. So thank you and I'm sorry again. Please forgive me."

"Do you even need to ask us. why wouldn't we forgive you" Olivia says.

"I love you guys."

"So Anna, what are you doing now that you're in LA. You sold your apartment and staying in a hotel. Are you getting a new house or are you getting the old apartment back?"

"Actually that's another thing I want to talk to you guys about. I recently bought a house and it may just have 5 extra bedrooms for my closest and dearest friends. Ready for them to move in."

"Anna what the heck are you serious." Boze says.

"Of course I am."

"Im down." Olivia says.

"of course we're down too." Courtney and Boze say at the same.

"Then lets go see our new house."

-------------------------

After we made it to the house and did a little house tour we invited some people over aka the Smosh Gang. I'm suprised the all came I thought they hated me.

"Thank you all for coming even after I over reacted a little bit and left LA but now I'm here too stay. Except when I go back to film next week but besides that I'm sorry i've been a crappy team member. I'm sorry to our writers who wrote me parts that I didnt even show up to do and too our costume team who got me outfits that i would end up changing them. To the talent of Smosh, sorry I was a bitch. I really let everything go when I came back and all of the drama that happened was all my fault."

"It was also my fault though." Noah stands up. "I didn't really make your life easier with the whole Tiffany thing. So I want to apologize to everyone as well. Especially to Anna, You had a hard time this year because of me and I am truly sorry. So lets make a toast to Anna."

I smile. "To Smosh"

"TO SMOSH."

------------------------

********

Later that night, I pull Noah into my backyard patio.

"You know you didn't need to say the things you said. "

"I know I didn't need to, but I wanted to. Anna you mean a lot to me and i'll show that anyway I can."

"I don't understand why I left you last year. I made a rash decision. I'm sorry."

"Anna. All is forgotten. We wen through a lot so I don't mind that my heart was broken. I'm just happy it was by you."

"How are you so sweet."

"I don't know I eat a lot of junk."

We stand in silence for a while looking out over the city we both love.

"When we were at In N Out and I said that maybe in the future that if we escalated this any further that I would be willing to get back together because fate would put us together."

"Yeah why?"

"Cause I think its been escalated enough."

"Anna don't draw this out, just say it."

"I don't want to wait on fate any longer." I say moving closer to him till we're standing right in front of each other. " I love you Noah, and fate is taking too long."

He doesn't say anything but stares down at me. With a look that I haven't seen in awhile. Love.

"Say somethi-" Noah's lips meet mine as his hands grab my face pulling him closer to him.

Something was always missing. This was missing. Noah and I were missing. I missed Noah. Noah missed me. I couldn't ask for a moment better than this.

"You know if you wanted me to kiss you so bad you could've just said it."

"You've gotten so much wierder."

"And you love it" He says molding his lips with his once again.

-----------------------------------

So this is the end of Weirder thank you so much. I hope you show the next book as much love as you have this one.

Don't be ghost reader.