CHAPTER 15

(2 more months later)
Bellamy POV
It's been two months since Avery and Eliza were born. They brought so much needed joy into Arkadia. They are the newest addition to our small group:the group that has been down on Earth since the Dropship landed. Everyone helps out, but Clarke really only trusts Raven, Abby, Octavia, and Lincoln with the girls. The others occasionally watch the girls, but only if Clarke is comfortable. Murphy, on the other hand, had been gone for so long. It's was months since anyone has seen him. He left right after we first saw Arkadia. Nobody saw him leave, but now he's back. He seems more depressed than usual, but it's not my place to ask why. After all we haven't been the best of friends to each other. But I'm hoping to change that.

Murphy POV
I left Arkadia months ago right after Arkadia was created. I didn't want to be around those people who I didn't like or didn't like me so I walked and walked for days trying to put my old life behind me. I was walking through a desert for days on end when I found someone. A girl. Emori was her name. She was beautiful. We began talking and we eventually became closer. She lived in the desert because she couldn't risk seeing who she was. She seemed like  a normal human being, but she had a deformed hand because of the exposure to the radiation. I didn't care though, it made her unique. We seemed perfect for each other, we loved each other. We made out a few times, and it was like we were ment for each other. But one day she was gone. I didn't know where she went and she left without a trace. Before she left we were planning on going back to Arkadia to get food and other things so we could start a new life together. I just gave up on everything and went back to Arkadia, that was a few weeks ago. I've been in Arkadia for 2 weeks now and it's been a month since I've seen Emori. I just walked around Arkadia with my depressed self, but I don't show that I have my weekness. I try and help out and I do help out, but I don't really fit in. I think that's how Emori and I had a special connection. We both didn't fit in with our people. I was walking around when the gaurds brought a Grounder in. The Grounder didn't look like a Grounder. They were smaller than the Grounders I've seen. But something about this one seemed so familiar.

"Chancellor Griffin, we found this one circling Arkadia, it looked like she was trying to find a way in." A gaurd says as they restrain Emori, everyone starts to crowd

"I'm not trying to sneak in, I'm trying to find someone." Emori shouts as she tries to get out of the restraints

"Who are you looking for?" Abby asks

"John?" Emori asks when she sees Murphy

"Emori!" Murphy shouts as he rushes towards her and the gaurd let's her go and they hug *like they did in the season 3 finale*

"I'm sorry John..." Emori cries

"It's okay..." Murphy says as he comforts her

"John..." Emori starts to say

"If this is an apology I don't need it..." Murphy says

"It's not..." Emori says with a smile

"Than what is it?" Murphy asks

"I'm pregnant John." Emori says with a smile and Murphy smiles and hugs Emori again, tighter than before

"Great, another Grounder child will live in Arkadia! Let's get them before anything else happens!" Someone says loudly and people start rushing towards them, the gaurds are trying to hold them off, but they keep coming

"You guys need to get out of here now. Clarke take them to our room. O, gaurd the door and here take Avery." Bellamy says as he hands Octavia Avery