American Sitcom~Dean~

"Honey I'm home!" A tall man with green apple eyes opened the door, revealing a generic sitting room, covered in wooden furniture. "Well hello there hubby!" A woman greeted him, kissing his cheeks. He grinned at her and followed her into the kitchen to the sound of tinny prerecorded laughs. They continued to tell bad puns and banter onwards, until the entrance of another tall man entered. "Hello there brother, and sister in law!" As he entered cheers and hoots hollered all around them, and cheesy smiles filled all of their faces. The music and cheers got louder, until it got to an unbearable loud frequency.

"Dean don't be so stupid! Everyone knows the best sitcom is friends!" You and Dean bickered back and forth, just like always. "Y/N that 70s show is everything! You know it's legendary!" Sam sighed, he was used to this. "Shut up both of you, Parks and Recreation is the best. End off!" Sam grinned at the scowls on the both of your faces as he switched on his show. "That's enough TV for tonight guys, come on we have to research this new monster. We won't get anywhere like this!" You said, producing groaning from the boys even as they got up and headed towards the library.

"It seems to be, people being drawn into satanic versions of TV shows is pretty new in demonic lore" Dean said dryly and you stuck your tongue out at him, you couldn't give up now! "What if we've discovered a new type of monster?" Sammy mused. Dean sidled towards you and tried the yawning trick, stretching his arm around your shoulders. You giggled a little and tried not to yawn yourself, research was tiring. You'd just heard Sam mumble a confused "what was that?" as you drifted off in Dean's arms.

A bang shook you awake, Dean's angry face was in front of you, lifting you up and beginning to run, with Sammy beside you. "Something's attacking the bunker!" Sam yelled and you woke up fully. You could hear Dean's heart beating against your head and it made you feel safe, despite the situation you were both in. "Dean where are we even going?" You whimpered softly and he grinned madly at you, "we're going to catch this son of a bitch!"

You awoke rubbing your eyes in complete confusion. Just where were you? You were lying in a double bed, with huge posters, in a room painted pale pink, with 70s style designs. As you sat up you heard strange cheers and hoots, you looked around confused at these strange sounds and realised two things; Dean was lying next to you, sleeping softly looking like a fallen angel, and you were buck naked. You squealed and covered your modesty, as the hoots got louder, and was joined by some wolf whistles at the two of you. You were terrified and confused, your instincts kicked in as Dean began to stir, waking peacefully from his sleep. "Babe?" He mumbled, reaching for you, but then he realised you weren't in your bed at home and stiffened. You saw his hand reach for the knife he keeps under his pillow but of course it wasn't there. "Y/N what the hell is going on?" He whispered out the side of his mouth and you just gave a confused shrug. "I think we should play along with whatever this is, obviously this monster is stronger than we thought." Dean nodded and got up to get dressed, as the hollers and whoops got louder. He looked incredibly baffled but got changed anyway, chucking you some clothes to protect yourself from these invisible voices.

Walking down the oak staircase into a typical 70s living room, you did admire tHe decor. Dean barely noticed it of course, he was too busy worrying about Sammy. He needn't have, as the Moose appeared, looking just as puzzled and uncomfortable as the two of you did. "Dean what is happening?" He asked. "I think we've been sent to one of those Satanic Sitcoms we were talking about" you said, smiling slightly at the new name you'd found for it. "Jeez how do we get out?" Sam said and you raised an eyebrow. "I don't know! Maybe we have to follow along?" As you said this, a group of people strode in through the door of the room. You gasped as you recognised them as Hyde, Eric, Jackie, Fez, Donna and Kelso. "Jesus Christ!" Dean shouted and Hyde mumbled, "nope just me!" Which caused the voices to go off into hoots again. "Who are you and why are you in my living room?" Eric asked and you told the story with them all listening intently.

You were trying to focus on the plan to escape (Sam had come up with one of his elaborate ones) but you were too busy making jokes with Hyde. He was your favourite character and meeting him in real life and not having a proper chat was just too good a chance to pass up. You were keeping an eye on Dean as he was getting  appreciative glances from Jackie and you weren't having him being snatched up by her! "Okay guys the plan is this, we'll play along for now, but at the next big laugh, or hoot from the audience we'll kick down all the walls, which will surely reveal the studio to us!" Sam's plan was good you had to admit, but you had been noticing strange things beginning to happen to the Characters from the show. Just catching their eye, or quickly glancing at their face, it seemed to warp strangely. It gave you a uneasy feeling and you knew the boys were beginning to feel it too.

As you all began to set the plan into preparation, you felt a sudden feeling like someone was behind you. When you turned, Eric was there, his eyes glowing red and his whole face mangled into something strange and unearthly. You certainly weren't weak, but his piercing eyes made even you let out a scream. Dean's head snapped up immediately at your scream and he leaped towards you, taking your hand and pulling you away from him. Sam was right beside you and the three of you quickly tried to think of a way out while the things advanced on you. Your only safe bet was the small studio door, and you raced for it, clawing at the handle and slamming it shut, after making sure the two of them were both in. You were all too busy panting and recovering from the incident before, to notice the strangely familiar apartment you'd just thrown yourself into.....

There will be part 2! Can you guys guess the apartment?😉 thanks for reading!