I lost the rings! ~Dean~

This has lots of Cas x Friend!reader as well Dean x reader as well I kinda love it........

"Wow they're so beautiful Dean!" You grinned, admiring the beautiful gold bands in the small black box, all ready for your wedding day. Nothing too fancy, just what you'd ask for. He smiled, he looked proud of himself, and you knew it was because he'd chosen just the rings you'd wanted. "Make sure you don't lose them Dean!" Sam chirped from the table, tossing his apple lazily in the air, as he leaned back on his chair. "Shut up Sammy, this is important," Dean glared playfully at him, turning to you and kissing your forehead. "I'll put these in our room, did you book the hotel?" He asked and you shook your head, "lemme show you the ones I like," you opened up Sams laptop and Dean put down the rings absentmindedly, not realising the kitchen table was full of crap, leaflets, and ideas for things, plus Sams research. You discussed hotels for a while with Dean until you finally found one, booking it and then getting ready for your last night with Dean before your wedding. When you woke up lying there in his arms, you couldn't believe you were soon going to be married, and be a Winchester at that. Your fiancé snuffled in his sleep, and groggily opened your eyes. "It's tomorrow babe," He said, as he saw you looking pensive and guessed what you were thinking. "Yeah I know, I'm so happy," you beamed and he laughed, "Never thought I'd be the marrying type you know. But then I met you," You rolled your eyes at his cheesiness and hauled yourself out of bed, getting up to make your last breakfast as Y/N L/N.

You'd finished packing your bag, full of all your makeup, pamper kit and the all important dress. You were staying the first night in the fancy hotel near the bunker with all your girlfriends, then the next night would be your special night with Dean. "Bye Deano, don't go mad without me," you chuckled and blew him a kiss, waving goodbye to Sam, and leaving them to fend for themselves. "Right tomorrow is going to be perfect, we've got your suit, my suit, Cas' suit- where is Cas by the way?" Sam asked and Dean shrugged, he'd been too busy worrying about you he'd forgotten to look for your angel friend. "The rings?" Sam asked, holding out his hand. "I left them......" Dean began to look around madly as a look of horror came into his eyes. "Jesus man I've lost the rings, Y/N is gonna kill me," Sam sighed, looking annoyed but not surprised. "She doesn't have to know yet we'll find them," he said and began to tear throw everything in the bunker, digging through piles of rubbish years old in an attempt to find the little black box.

While the boys were frantically searching through your home, you were blissfully happy, being pampered and giggling with all your closest friends. "Y/N," Cas appeared with one of his rare smiles, seeing you in your fluffy dressing gown and face mask with a glass of Champagne in your hand. "Castiel!" You pulled him into a tight hug and then held him at length, "you're not here because somethings gone wrong right?" You asked warily and he shook his head, "No all is fine I promise. I'm very happy for you," He said and you beamed, forcing him to join in your fun.

"Why isn't Cas answering?" Dean growled, he was furious. Everything he had planned was going wrong because he had stupidly misplaced one of the most important parts of your big day. "Don't panic," Sam tried to calm I'm down but he was clearly freaking out. "Dean what is-" Cas' gravelly voice was heard and Sam looked relieved that he was here, partly because he didn't have to deal with Deans craziness anymore. "I've lost the rings Cas!" Dean groaned and Cas frowned. "That was not your best idea Dean, but I'll find them, they can't have gone far. But then I must get back to Y/N, I am keeping her company," Deans face softened and he gave a small smile at the thought of you, happy and enjoying yourself. Cas went around the bunker a lot faster, with a lot more scrutiny, and eventually found the little box, hidden under a book about Demon languages. "Cas, you're an angel, no pun intended," Sam chuckled, and Cas cocked his head. "You are right, I am an angel in fact," and disappeared. Dean got to readying himself for the big day, relaxing now that everything was going swimmingly.

When Cas returned to your little party, you were delighted to see him, and the next morning as you had your hair done and got into your beautiful wedding dress he was there, smiling at you. As your best friend he wouldn't miss your wedding for the world, and everything was perfect from the moment you walked down the aisle into your mans arms, till you fell asleep wrapped up tight in them.

Check out my Riverdale Preferences if you like these guys! I'm gonna try and be upload chapters there as frequently as I do on this book!❤️