Diner food~Sam~

"Ugh!" You groaned, throwing the unsatisfactory burger back on your plate and leaning back in the booth. "What's the matter Y/N?" Dean mumbled through his mouthful of bacon and you just shrugged, you were sick of all this greasy, disgusting food and the bad taste it left in your mouth. Sam put a comforting arm around you and you leaned into him, you knew he felt the same, and it wasn't just the food you missed, it was home. "Oh stop it you two, always moping, the hunts nearly done we'll be back at the bunker before you know it." Dean rolled his eyes at your homesickness and you sighed, following him to the car to finish of the hunt. Sitting in the back seat you stared at the trees as they whipped past the window and wished you at home right now, curled up in bed with Sam as he snored, watching crap TV to the early hours of the morning. Sam called your name, snapping you out of your reverie and pulled you towards the vampire den, the hunt that you were facing....

"And we're back here!" You moaned, in the same diner, with the same greasy burgers. "I'm sorry darling" Sam said, running his thumb gently across your hand. The vampires were stronger, and greater in numbers than you thought previously and you were stuck in this town and motel, with no end in sight. You sighed and Dean looked at you in annoyance. "Y/N we all want to go home, stop being a diva and just get on with the hunt." He growled and you looked shocked, keeping quiet. Climbing into the Impala for the second time, heading towards the vampire nest, sharpening your weapon ominously towards Dean. Climbing the stairs slowly and steadily, you tried to utilise the element of surprise but they were onto you this time and a large, vicious monster got a hold of you, driving your own knife deep into your chest. You blacked completely out and fell backwards into the unknown.

"Fuck!" You said angrily, as the waitress in the diner barged into your wound. How where you still here? Everyone was giving you weird looks as you kept clutching your side in thinly veiled pain. You couldn't go to the hospital obviously but still Sam worried about you, stuck in the motel and the diner eating greasy food, missing home and not being able to hunt. You watched the brothers drive off in the car mournfully from the window, as they headed yet again to try and get the best of the beasts.

You'd done everything, tapping your feet restlessly and mindlessly making food until you couldn't take it anymore. You lay on the bed sighing and felt your eyes closing, slowly. When you woke up you were wrapped in someone's strong arms, you smiled happily and nuzzled into his arm, where you saw a strange tattoo, many in fact. "Sam-" you were cut off a hand in front of your mouth, quelling your screams as you realised it was the burly man from the nest, "hello again little girl" he whispered hotly in your ear and you lashed out, kicking viciously at him but with no luck. He carried you off, knocking you out and taking you to the nest.

Sam unlocked the door of the motel, sighing heavily, and desperate for some love from you. However, he nearly cried out in frustration when he turned on the light and you were gone, the place trashed and the signs of a struggle. "DEAN!" He called  and Dean came rushing, cursing you and anything under the sun, and dived back into the Impala, revving the engine towards the nest.

You opened your eyes, feeling woozy and blinking to strain through the darkness. You cussed out loud, and wished Sam was here, wished you hadn't even come to this damn hunt. "You're a son of a bitch!" You snarled into the blackness, knowing the tattooed vampire was waiting somewhere. "Sleeping Beauty finally decided to join us!" He winked at you and you shuddered at his pervertedness, "it's a shame I have to drain your blood, you're so cute!" He mused quietly and you spat at him, and his scrutiny of you. "Now now dear, don't behave like that" He scorned, and drew a long finger along your jawline, causing you to clench it in pure rage. "Don't fucking touch me!" You gritted your teeth and kicked your foot straight into his balls, which were level at your head. He grunted and bent down, giving you your chance, you pulled your arms as hard as you could till you ripped the ropes constricting you. Shoving past him hard again, you sprinted towards the exit barrelling past things and not stopping until you were outside of that dank place, breathing fresh air.

That was when you heard the brakes of the Impala and saw Sam, frowning at the dark building, and Dean yelling at you to get in your ass in the car. You did just that, breathlessly hurling yourself into the backseat. "Y/N?" Sam turned back to look at you, "We're going home." He grinned and you felt a weight roll of your shoulders. Closing your eyes, you mellowed in the relaxing hum of the engine and the sound of Dean humming under his breath.

"Grubs up!" Sam called, smiling happily towards you and Dean as he served his special omelette with a side salad for you, and a greasy, carb-filled burger for his brother. You beamed happily at your boyfriend, breathing in and savouring the smell of home cooked healthy food. You'd missed home.

Thanks for reading lovelies! Please check out my Harry Potter Preferences! Also, if you're reading this, comment someone you think I should add to these chapters!💗