Preview of Undying Love

Here is Preview of the Squeal Undying Love. The first chapter of Undying Love will come out June 18, 2014. Mark your Calendars :3

Charlie

"You're so loved already..."Jax whispered into my stomach.

"We can't wait to meet you." He said pressing his lips to my small baby. This was starting to become my favorite part of every morning. Jax had been doing this lately, He swore that if he told our unborn child how much he loved them then everything would work. So far it was working. I just hit the end of my first trimester and nothing had gone wrong yet. It was a complete miracle that I was able to get pregnant. Not to mention that I was still pregnant after I was beaten by the Irish. Jax reminded me almost daily that I was stronger than I was when I my first pregnancy failed years ago. He had it in his head that this baby was always stronger than the other. Luckily the doctors only confirmed what Jax was trying to get me to see: that we were both completely fine and healthy. I just had to make sure I was taking it easy from here until my due date. Every so often I would feel a sharp pain, but the doctors also assuered me that was normal.

"I can't wait until you see your mom.. She's the most beautiful woman in the world." He said looking up at me and I stroked his cheek gently as he gave my stomach yet another kiss. I lifted ,y hand up to run my fingers through his blonde hair.

"And your Dad is so handsome it's heart breaking." I added in.

"You have to big brothers that are just as excited to meet you." He to my bump

"I promise what ever you end up being, we'll love you just the same." He said and kissed my stomach once more before he moved up on the bed hovering over me. His bright blue eyes were staring in me. Making my heart pound. I leaned up just enough to kiss his lips then pulled away. He did the same thing and we smiled widely at each other laughing. I stared into his eyes before he really kissed me. This was normally how our mornings went since I told him I was pregnant. We were finally truly happy.

"She'll be just as beautiful as you." He said his thumb stroking my cheek bone. Jax and I both wanted a little girl but the odds were against us.

"You have two boys, Gemma had two boys," I stated.

"The odds aren't in our favor, Baby." I told him as his lips traveled to my neck. My hand ran up and down his bare back closing my eyes as I felt his skin on mine.

"That's alright. I always wanted three sons." he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"All my boys." I said and he kissed me once more.

"We can name him Anarchy."He teased smirking.

"Or we could name him after Tig."I teased back and he laughed.

"What if we do have a girl. What are you going to do when she goes to high school and all those boys-"

"I'll kill them all." He cut me off. And I grinned at his answer. We both frowned when he heard his phone ring. He pulled away from me to answer it. He wasn't on the phone long before he hung up and let out a sigh.

"I gotta get to Red Woody." He said to me. I gave him a frown and instantly his face became serious.

"Does that bother you?" He asked me.

"Does what?" I questioned.

"The porn business... the escorts." He said. I took a moment to think on it while I looked into his eyes.

"Are you fucking any of them?" I asked him.

"Not since you came back." He told me.

"Do you like watching them?" I asked as I raised a brow at him.

"I only have eyes for you Charlie." He told me and I believed him. If there was one thing I made clear to him since I had been back was that I couldn't handle him cheating again. Now that I was pregnant I didn't want to repeat history. Stupidly if he did cheat, I would stay long enough to carry this child and then I would leave. I still had my friends in New York and I knew they would be willing to help me if anything happened.

"I know you do." I said giving him a smile, letting him know that I believed him.

"Besides, I'd kill any of those skanks." I told him. I watched as he smiled at me before he kissed me.

"You going to work today?"He asked as he walked into our bathroom.

"Probably... I might as well. I won't be able to go for much longer."I told him my hand resting on my stomach. The doctors wanted me to be on bed rest my final trimester, just to be on the safe side. The baby was small. I was almost four months pregnant and I barely looked like it. I wasn't complaining about it but I was nervous. I had never wanted anything to work out so so badly before this. I wanted to have this baby and I wanted us to be able to raise this baby. But the trauma from my first pregnancy still haunted me. The fear of waking up in blood and the aching pain that made me want to die knowing my baby was dying inside of me. Just the thought happening again sent me into a panic attack. If I truly couldn't have any more kids after this then I would be fine with it. I just wanted to have this one baby- our baby.

"Stop it." Jax said taking my hand in his.

"Stop what?"I asked him

"You're stressing yourself out. Stop."He said and kissed my knuckles and kissed my rings.

"I'm right here Darlin'. We're having this baby. And he'll be perfect." He knew me all too well. I nodded softly. He leaned down and kissed my stomach before he then walked back into the bathroom.

"Thanks." I said, taking in a calming breath. Jax appeared in the doorway, tooth brush in his mouth with his shirt off.

"Any time Mrs. Teller." He said winking at me then he disappeared in the bathroom once more. I couldn't help the huge smile that crossed my lips hearing him say my name. I loved being able to officially be called his wife. I loved it almost as much as I loved being a mother to our two boys and soon to be three.

"I can have this baby." I said stroking my belly. "I can carry you..,"I whispered.

.....

Comment and let me know how excited you are about the Squeal. ^.^ I know I am.