16

I wake up with drool sliding down my face, ending in a small pool next to my ear.

I sit up quickly and wipe my face with the back of my hand, cringing. I hate drooling. It's gross.

I shudder and look to my left and see Aiden pulling his shoes on. I crawl up behind him and hug him from behind, wrapping my arms round his middle.

"Where ya going?" I ask cheerfully.

"To check up on the pack training." My mate replies.

"I have a question."

"And what is this mysterious question, may I ask?" Aiden turns so he's looking at me. We're both sitting cross legged in front of each other.

"Where's the rest of the pack that stay in the pack house? I never see them." This question has been eating at me for ages, ever since I realised how empty this place was.

"They're either training or at school. Most are teenagers that don't like staying with their parents." When Aiden says this, something suddenly clicks in my head.

"Aiden! We've missed like, a month of school!" I scream. He just chuckles.

"Lexi, calm down. The school was shut down, I didn't think you cared." He chuckles. I frown at him.

"Aiden, I wanted to graduate..." I say glumly, still frowning.

"Lexi, it doesn't matter. You can't graduate when you're pregnant anyway. I wouldn't have allowed it."

I huff and lie down on the bed. I suddenly bolt up again as I have an idea.

"Can I come with you? To check on how the pack are training? I've not seen the pack since I was named Luna. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I haven't seen them." I say. Aiden thinks for a minute before smiling.

"I think that's a great idea. We can go for breakfast in the town? It's not a human town, just one for the pack." Aiden says.

I smile in return and nod my head, jumping out bed and skipping to the closet. I throw on a white tank top, faded blue skinny jeans and sandals before putting my hair in a ponytail. I come out the closet and see Aiden waiting at the door for me.

"I'm ready!" I say excitedly.

I run past him out the door and fly down the stairs, jumping the last few. Aiden comes down after me, chuckling and shaking his head.

"You're such a child." He laughs. I grin and skip along beside him out the pack house.

We get to the battle training grounds and I see a lot more wolves fighting than I thought.

"Woah." I mutter.

Aiden chuckles from beside me. Soon, a guy comes running up to us. He has platinum blonde hair that's messed up, covering his grey eyes. He doesn't have a shirt on and I try to keep my eyes on his face rather than his six pack.

"Alpha Aiden, Luna Lexi." The guy says, bowing his head to us in turn. He takes a hand and moves his hair out his eyes.

"Lexi, this is Cormac, my gamma." Aiden explains. I nod and hold out my hand to Cormac.

"Nice to meet you, Cormac." I smile. He shakes my hand and returns this smile.

'I like this guy. He just seems so trustworthy!' Audrey says from the back of my mind.

'I know right! It's weird how comfortable I am around him! You would usually say something like,  'he's not our mate, I don't like making physical contact or smiling at him'' I mock her, smirking.