♕ Chapter 22

• Dedicated to to everyone who read this crap xD

"Alex, I can't do this," Rose whispered and the only thing in her mind was Seth. How much she love him and now, it was clear to her that she was in love with him. Alex put his hands on her neck, gazing into her eyes. "I just want you to know the truth, Rose. That's all," he said. 

He leaned closer to her and his lips touched hers. He kissed her with everything he had and sparks flash and sizzle around him. He closed his eyes, his hands were all over behind her waist and he never knew what pure lust was until he kissed Rose. 

Pang!

Alex let her go when he heard the sound of broken glass. He craned his neck and saw Seth, stunned to see them. His face was pale and numbless - now, he'll know how he felt when Seth was with Rose.

"No, no, Seth!" Rose shouted and she pushed Alex away from her, heading towards Seth. "It's not like what you think, seriously, let me explain," tears started to traill down her face and she held his arm.

Seth looked sharply at her and shoved her hand. "Explain? What? You accidentally kissed him?" he said, raising his voice. His blood pressure increased and he couldn't control his anger.

"No, Seth, please," Rose begged. Seth shook his head. "I never thought you'd do this to me," he drawled and walked away from there. He couldn't see her face, it's just too painful. Rose cried and glanced at Jessica - she was smiling proudly. She'll deal with her later.

"Seth, wait!" she screamed and chased him. The dark clouds started to fill in the sky and a thunder clashed, making things worst for both of them. Rose put off her high heels and left them behind - she didn't care about anything else. She only cared about him and her explanation. Seth walked towards their limo with his broken heart. The rain started to pour down heavily so he sped up his walking.

"Seth," Rose managed to grab his arm when he was about to enter the limo. "I'm sorry," she said and it came from the core of heart. Seth stared on her. "Sorry? Is that all you could say? You think sorry is enough?" he ranted.

"I didn't mean it. I didn't kiss him back,"

"It's still the same, Rose! I thought you're different! I thought you're something special and there's no one like you!" Seth raved before he paused, looking down. "And the most disgusting thing is I started to love you and I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said in disgust and hatred. 

Rose gasped, disbelieving on what she just said. "What?" she asked and her heart clenched. "Love me?" 

"Yes, I started to love you, Rose Humprey!" he assured in an angry tone. "You know what? That's the most disgusting thing I've ever did! You're the same as those girls outside there or maybe you're worst than them!" 

"Don't say that,"

"What? Isn't it true? You're a whore! I hate you more than anything, Rose Humprey!" he shouted, releasing all his anger. He held her shoulders and another thunder flashed. "I hate you. You hear that? I hate you, Rose," he croaked, shaking her shoulders and refraining himself from crying.

"I'm sorry," was all Rose could say. "I'm really sorry, Seth," she cried and she looked into his eyes. Even though it was raining, she could tell that tears was dropping from his eyes. She didn't know that he cared that much. Rose always thought that Seth hated her.

Seth released her and ran his hand through his wet hair. He screamed as he was so hurt and he didn't know how to ease the pain. He glanced at Rose and bit his lips. "I hate you," he said wholeheartedly and then he got into the limo. 

"Seth, please, listen to me," Rose tapped on the window with hope that he would open the door. The limo started to leave her behind. "Seth! Please!" she begged and chased the limo as far as she could go but it was too fast.