♕ Chapter 23

"Jessica, stop," Seth pulled his lips away from her when he realised that it wasn't right thing to do. "Just stop," he looked down. Jessica frowned. "What?" she gripped his coat. "I love you, Seth. I really do,"

"But I don't feel the same way," he admitted and the words were out smoothly - no doubt at all. "Jessica, we're history and we're friends.... Just friends,". Jessica shook her head and crossed her arms to her chest. "No. We're more than that. I can't accept it and I wont," she said firmly and her eyes was staring sharply on him. Seth silent himself as he didn't know how to convince her.

"It's that B!tch, isn't it ? You really like her, don't you? I don't know what kind of spell did she put on you and Alex," Jessica ranted as she lost her patience. "Answer me, Seth!" 

"Jessica!" Seth shouted and everyone was staring at him. He whispered, "Don't ever call her that. Even if I like her, it has nothing to do with you," 

"Nothing to do with me? She took you from me!" Jessica cried and hit his chest. "We were supposed to get married after college! You promised me, Seth! I would do anything to get you back. Anything!"

"Like I said, Jess. We're history and I'm sorry if I hurt you. Things changed and people changed," he explained. "And Rose had nothing to do with this so you shouldn't blame her,"

She shrugged and tears were trailling down her face. "I won't forgive her. She took something precious from me and I'll hate her forever for that," she warned and wiped off a tear. "I will do anything to get you back. Remember that, Seth," she gripped her striking red handbag to her shoulder and made her way from there, leaving Seth behind.

Seth watched as Jessica walked away and she was still crying. He felt guilty to her but he realised that it's for the best. Jessica is his first love but not the last. She turned herself to face him and stared on Seth with her red eyes that flashed with anger. She then continued to walk away from there and swore that she'll get him back. 

Seth's phone rang again and he took it out from his pocket with hope that Rose is the one who was calling him. But no, it was Mr Jameson again. This time, he answered it. "Hello," he picked up the phone in a lifeless tone. "Prince Seth, thank God. I've been trying to reach you for hours," Mr Jameson said in relieved. "The castle is hectic. Everyone is panicking,"

"My parents knew?" Seth asked. "Only the Queen. She refused to tell the King as she didn't want him to be worrying about this matter. When are you coming back, Sire?" Mr Jameson said. Seth silent himself, thinking, before he said, "Tonight," 

"Yes, Prince Seth," Mr Jameson said before he remembered that he promised Rose to inform her if Seth answered the phone. "Oh, yes. Princess Rose is searching for you. I'll pass the phone to her right away,"

"Don't," Seth protested. "I don't want to talk to her," he said firmly. Mr Jameson wrinkled his nose. "But Sire, why?" he asked, puzzled. "I just don't want to. And don't even tell her that I answered your call," Seth instructed. 

"But Sire, Princess Rose is-" before Mr Jameson could even finished his words, Seth already off the phone. He didn't have the chance to tell him that Rose was having a serious fever. He tried to call again but this time, Seth didn't answer it. He sighed and was worried about Rose's condition. She still refused to eat and kept saying Seth's name in her sleep. Luckily, Seth is going to be back tonight or he didn't know what would happen to the new princess. 

~~

Seth arrived in Andorra by midnight. He walked into the castle building and then he saw Daphne and Alexa, infront of their bedrooms, sitting on the sofa. They were crying. "What are you guys doing?" he asked weirdly as he watched them crying. Alexa and Daphne stood up immediately and bowed down.