Part-20

The episode starts with Naira smiling at Laksh and Kartik.

Naira:- The cutest!

Keerti:- Naira!

Naira:- You Keerti Bhabhi right?

Keerti:- Hmm!

Naira and Keerti hugged each other. Naira went to Bhabhi Maa and took her blessings.

Bhabhi Maa:- Saubhagyavati Bhava!

Naira looked at Bhabhi Maa shockingly. She hated this word Saubhagyavati Bhava.

She went to her past. She was seeing Yuvraj beating her and blessing her saying Saubhagyavati Bhava. Naira started shivering.

Everyone got confused seeing her like this. Naira was getting flashbacks of Yuvraj's torture. Naira closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard Kartik's words ringing in her mind.

Naira stopped shivering. She wasn't scared anymore. She was just remembering now her and Kartik's moments.

Naira opened her eyes and saw everyone looking at her worriedly.

Devyani:- Beta You Okay?

Naira:- Jee I'm fine!

Mishti:- Bhabhi!

Naira:- Mishti!

Mishti hugged Naira.

Mishti:- Bhabhi you were shivering when Badi Dadi blessed you! Why?

Naira(chuckled):- Some things should be kept secret Mishti otherwise they affect relations. One more thing don't tell your Bhai abt this.

Mishti:- Why?

Naira:- If he came to know that I was shivering or getting scared he will start crying.

Mishti:- He loves you na!

Naira:- Hmm! Some times his love scares me!

Keerti:- Why?

Naira:- I don't know if I'll be able to love him this much! That's my fear!

Akshara noticed a sadness in Naira's eyes. Laksh came running.

Laksh:- Chachi Chachu is calling you! Chachi please say to Chachu to stay!
Dadi please call Chachu na!

Naira:- One sec What did you say? You asked your Dadi to call Kartik!

Laksh:- Haan Chachi!

Naira looked at Akshara and Naitik. She saw tears in Akshara's eyes. She was sure that they know the truth.

Naira:- So you all know!

Naitik:- Haan Beta!

Naira(smiled):- Go and bring your son then!

Akshara:- Naira! Thank you!

Naira smiled at Akshara and signalled her to go.

Akshara was moving towards Kartik. She was remembering those moments when Kartik took birth, when Kartik used to tease her,when Kartik used to run in whole house and Akshara behind him,the time when he used to keep his head in her lap and share his every issue. Akshara stopped thinking abt the time when she cursed Kartik and beaten him up.

Naira came there and held Akshara's hand. Akshara looked at Naira who was smiling at her. Akshara nodded in No. Naira took Akshara toward Kartik. Kartik felt Naira's presence. Kartik turned.

Kartik:- Naira are you....

Kartik stopped in his tracks seeing Akshara. His heart pricked when he saw Akshara crying.

Kartik:- She came to see off you!

Kartik turned his face and wiped those tears which came out of his eyes. Naira moved a little away. She wanted to give mother and son some time.

Akshara was back facing Kartik. She wasn't understanding what to say and how to say. She was abt to keep hand on Kartik's shoulder but backed off.

Kartik:- Naira Shall we?

Akshara(crying):- KITTU!!

Kartik was shocked listening this name after 5 years that also from his mother's mouth. He stood rooted to his place. Tears were continuously falling from his eyes now. Kartik turned towards Akshara. He was shocked to see her crying.

Akshara:- Please forgive me! I know I did wrong with you! I have come to know everything! Naksh was wrong not you! Please forgive your Mumma! I know I slapped you! I beaten you up! You deserve a good mother not a bad mother like me! I wasn't able to understand my own son. Please forgive me Kittu! You sacrificed everything for my happiness! You took Naksh's blame on yourself because you didn't want me to feel bad! You took his blame and spoiled your life just for me!

Akshara while crying fell on Kartik's feet. She held his feet. Kartik was shocked. Kartik picked up Akshara and hugged her.

Kartik(crying):- MUMMA!!

Akshara and Kartik both were crying their heart out.