Part-27

The episode starts with everyone retiring to their rooms.

Kartik and Naira came back to their room. Kartik closed the door. Kartik held Naira's hand and pulled her.

Naira landed on his chest. Kartik removed the hair strands from Naira's face.

Kartik:- Tomorrow is Sunday! We are newly wed! No one will say anything!

Naira:- Kartik! Control yourself! I'm yours only! I'm not running away!

Kartik:- Okay! You go and change!

Kartik left Naira. Naira held him from collars.

Naira:- I don't need to change! But I need your help in removing my clothes! They are very tight! I can't do that alone!

Kartik smashed his lips on Naira's lips. They were kissing each other passionately. Their kiss turned wild. Kartik's hands went on Naira's back.

Kartik unzipped Naira's upper shirt and removed it. He threw it away. Now Naira was just in skirt. Kartik unhooked Naira's upper inners and threw them away.

Naira removed Kartik's clothes and threw them away. Kartik picked up Naira in his arms and laid her on the bed.

Kartik slowly removed her skirt and her lower inner. He laid behind Naira. He spooned Naira's legs inside his legs. Kartik entered his middle finger inside her. With one hand he was fingering Naira and with other he was pressing her body. Naira was moaning his name. Kartik entered one more finger inside her.

Kartik increased the pace. Her moans were making him crazy. Naira's juices came out. She had her orgasm. Kartik took out his fingers and relaxed for few minutes. Naira turned towards him.

Kartik laid on the bed properly and made Naira lay on him with her back on his chest. Naira laid over him. Kartik widened his legs and spooned her legs between his legs so that she can't move her legs.

Kartik again entered his middle finger inside her. He was slowly moving his finger in circular motion inside her. Naira could only moan his name. She was getting double tortured. With one hand Kartik was fingering her and with other pressing her body.

Naira was abt to come but Kartik took out his finger. After 2 minutes Kartik again inserted his finger inside her. And this time he fingered Naira fast. Naira orgasmed in 10 minutes.

Naira:- Kartik why are you torturing me like this?

Kartik:- You want to give birth to our child na!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Bas I'm doing that only! I know you are enjoying!

Naira:- Hmm! I'm....

Naira got up from Kartik and laid on him again but this time face to face. She was pressing her body on his body.

Naira:- But don't torture me like this na!

Kartik:- It's just starting! We have many hours!

Kartik got up and sat on the bed. He crossed his legs. His erection was jumping. Naira came in his lap and took his erection inside her. Naira took a loud moan. She started moving upside down. Kartik was sucking and biting her body like a hungry baby.

Kartik decided to tease her a little more. While Naira was jumping on his erection,Kartik entered a finger inside her and started rubbing her clitoris making her moan more hard. Naira was digging her nails in his shoulders.

Finally after 40 minutes,Naira and Kartik climaxed together. Naira hid her face in crook of his neck.

Naira:- Kartik I'm tired!

Kartik:- Come sleep!

Naira still wasn't moving from Kartik.

Naira:- Why are you moving me?

Kartik:- You are feeling sleepy na!

Naira:- Can't I sleep like this?

Kartik:- No! You can't! I'll get hard again!

Naira:- You are already very hard!

Kartik:- I know!

Naira:- So do it!

Kartik:- But you were tired!

Naira:- I'm fine!

Kartik turned Naira and came over her. He came out of her. He went near her thighs and entered his tongue inside her. Naira widened her legs more so that Kartik can get more access.

Kartik was licking her like a hungry dog. Kartik entered his middle finger inside her. She was moaning his name. She clutched the bed sheet. Kartik was fingering her. The juices which were oozing out he was licking them.

After almost 20 minutes Kartik stopped that torture. He came over Naira and held her hand. He kept her hand on his erection. Naira held it But was still uncomfortable.

Kartik:- Don't deny today Naira! You know husbands love when their wives hold their erection! Please just once hold it tight!

Naira held his erection. She knew he is very hard. She was able to feel it now. Kartik laid over Naira But spooned her legs between his legs. He entered inside her. This was the pleasure for her. Her g-spot was being hit so sensuously. The room was filled with Naira's moans.