Prologue

There were boys in a Musical university. And there's something in them can you guess it????....."Bromance?"  Well let's see!

*Characters*

~Kang Daniel~The mature man yet still acting cute like a baby

~Kang Daniel~
The mature man yet still acting cute like a baby. He's good at rapping and dancing, and have a great body composition.

~Lai Kuanlin~
The maknae or youngest in them. He's cute also good at rapping and half Chinese. Easy to get and easy to be with.

~Bae Jinyoung~
The cutest of them all. Good at singing ,and overall looks.

~Lee Daehwi~
Studied from States so supposed to be he's good at English, composing, singing, dancing and a little bit of acting.

~Kim Jaehwan~
Have an angelic voice. A total performer or a god music.

~Yoon Jisung~
The oldest and Mommy to them. Good at making advice and making people feel that they were special and good.

~Hwang Minhyun~
He always clean and clean when ever he see a garbage he always makes sure that it will be cleaned as soon as possible.

~Park Jihoon~
Good at beatboxing, popping, dancing and cooking. An unofficial cute and manly of them.

~Lee Woojin~
Good at rapping and making fun to others also interested in a Lego games.

~Ong Seongwoo~
The only one who have an Ong as a surname,have a good body composition, good at acting and imitating others.

~Ha Sunghoon~
Have a fairy look like face,good at singing, and have a unique laughter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Let the Story happened...