"Competition"

After 5 months in University....

There was a competition in the university they called it"SADSAC" or
Singing, Acting, Dancing, Sports, and Academic Competition. It's a competition that will determine who are the toughest,and the best of all.

"In each game they should have a partner cause it's a team game"

*There will be a team in each games and the management already been advertised the competition so they are sure that there will be a lot of competitors who will join..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at the class...

"Can you be my partner Jihoon?" Guanlin asked, cause I think you don't have a partner yet.Ahmmm sounds good.Then we will be paired up , Thanks.

"Jaehwan can you be my partner?? " Minhyun said to him. I also want to say that to you but it looks like I won't need to say that but okay then were partner. Yes thank-you then Minhyun hugged him then suddenly blushed from his action....

"It looks like we're the team my Daehwi"Jinyoung said. As always...

"Hi Daniel!" Can you be my partner in the competition? Seongwoo said , I don't have a partner yet so I'm glad you asked me , then were partner!!!

"Ahmm how about the three of us?"

You three could be a partner.,is it okay? Wait, Im not going to join the team Jisung said"Why" because I have medical visit tomorrow but even though I like to join but,.. "We understand your Health is more important than the competition" Woojin demand...We understand your situation then Sungwoonie and Woojin will be the partners...

And all the teams are set up..

D-Day of the competition...

*There were many people come the Exo team,Bangtan team, and many more teams have joined*

Then the representative speak...

"Let me first announced the flow of the competition. First of all is the singing competition, Next is the Dancing,Then acting , Academics, then Sports, and Lastly will be the awarding Ceremony......Okay!!!    Thank you for your time and consideration for joining this competition and I see some familiar faces and unfamiliar faces here and it looks like this year's competition will become a big hit so you guys should Burn it Up , become Energetic and become Beautiful when you played and please be considerate and passionate to your teammate because I'm nothing Without You!!!! Then let the competition starts....."

Ahmm Guanlin should we join the singing  competition? Ahmm but I don't know how to sign well, Then Jihoon Pat his back don't worry because Without me your Nothing, But with me You can do Everything. So let's go??? ......Okay!

The Singing Competition...

Ahmm it looks like there were many people that are interested in singing huh?? But I don't care we can could beat them....."No Jihoon we can't look at there Kim Jaehwan and Minhyun are there they are known as the God singer!!!!" Well it's up to the Judge.... Let's just try okay?? .....okay ...

Contestant number one Hwang Minhyun and Kim Jaehwan.... They will sing downpour .....Lets give them around of applause👏👏👏

Next contestant "LaiHoon!" Lai Guanlin and Park Jihoon, they will sing Energetic by WannaOne, Please give them around of applause...👏👏

"They aren't expecting that there would be a lot of audience"

"Were Doomed!"

No we can do it just give your best to win the competition okay? Okay....

" They were praised by the Judges and it looks like the audience are favorable to them"

After the competition........,

I told you we can do it! But Jihoon did we performed well im sorry if I don't do well,im sor... No you don't have to be sorry you did your best and me too..

"Hey LaiHoon you two are good" Jaehwan said to them.
No not really we just do our best . Well I Guess so.. But still you to are good.... THANK YOU! we appreciate it.

Then the Dancing Competition...

"Woojin should we join the dance competition?" Sungwoo said. Sure it's a great idea,.

"Welcome all of you to the Dance competition and we should first welcome our judges!" We have the legendary dancers here, we have Heechul from S.J. Lisa from B.P. Jimin from B.T.S. and Seulgi from R.V." We invite them to witness the Dancing Competition here in Wanna One University or  W.O.U. and I hope that they will be able to satisfy the standards of our judges today and be able to satisfy the audience too. So what are we waiting for let the Dancing Competition start.....

"Let's now introduce our first contestant, They are the LeeHa team Lee Woojin and Ha sungwoo ,Let's give a way and around of applause as they dance the Burn it Up of WannaOne ,so LeeHa " BURN IT UP!"

*AS they dance to the rhythm the Judges are also dancing smoothly in their seats and it looks like they are going to be the Dancing King of the competition would they be let's see at the awarding ceremony!..*

After the competition they decided to rest because of tiredness because they really burn the stage up!!

"Woojin you did well!" Oh you too I mean we did well and I hope that we could win the competition because we give our best just to be the best but IDK. If we will win .

"Meanwhile at the acting competition Seongwoo and Daniel decided to go and join the competition even though they aren't sure what gonna happen"

"It looks like there weren't many interested in acting cause there only a few of you but let's Start now"

"Let's start with OngNiel" All you have to do is you two ha e to act like you are in a relationship with each other and one day you found out that your boyfriend are cheating on you" Okay Lets start...

Why Daniel? Why did you cheated on me am I not enough? Am I not pretty? Am I not your typical girl that you wanted?

No, Your enough,your pretty, your the typical girl that I wanted!

Then why do you cheated on me?

It's just your always been busy you don't have time to meet me even just a call or text doesn't come to me so I think that I'm gonna find a new girlfriend who have a time to me that always appreciate me and will makes me happy so I'm sorry let's just break-up ...

Then suddenly tears drop from Seongwoo's eyes and his becomes red

Then the director say"CUT" it was a good scene and you two act well so congrats Ill reserved you two as the best .

Then the Academic Competition...

"Daehwi and Jinyoung decided to go and join the Academic Competition. They are really smart so they don't have any signs that they are scared to join " And the Academic Competition start as expected the two of them are the first one to pass the papers and they immediately leave the room to visit other places"

At the Sport Team....

The management didn't continue it because of the sudden rain so they decided to continue it tomorrow at the second day of the competition.

Hey guys thank you for still reading this and sorry for a wrong grammar and if you have any questions or suggestions you can comment it and you can also give me an idea on what would be the next topic. And thank you for your time and consideration for reading this a I hope you enjoy it..
😄😄😄💕

Still writing for the next chapter!