Chapter ninteen

Pic of Ryder played by this hottie Theo james ;):) 

*Ryder's point of view*

Once Addison leaves to the office, I quickly think of something to do with her before getting on the phone.

Addison needed something to get things off her mind so this will be perfect.

As I get off one of my many phone calls Addison walks in stressed, angry and really worried.

Furrowing my brows I go up to her.

"You're back early" I say confused.

"I-I have to get back to work" she says a little taken back by everything.

Sighing I headed into my room not bothering to question her.

As I get in the shower, the curiosity about Addison just gets stronger.

I will find out what your hiding Addison

But will I ever? I have always gotten everything I want but can I get her to open up to me?

A few minutes later, I get into a black suit and texted Addison, this night was going to happen.

Whether she likes it or not.

To Addison:

Meet me in the living room in thirty minutes, wear the dress I got you I have something planned.

From Ryder

Smirking, I walked out and waited until she got her cute self out here.

***

Once she finally walks out, my smirk faded once she was wearing the dress she wore.

My lips part slightly as she comes closer to me, she looks stunning as usual but she looks even better in the dress I bought her.

"Did you get my text?" I ask her a little angry, she smirks at me hotly before speaking.

"Yep" she says before grabbing her phone and her bag from the couch.

"Then why are you-"I begin but she cuts me off, trying to change the subject.

"So what are we doing?" she says before I give her a look that makes her laugh

"Im kidding, I will go change" she says before trying to walking out, before she walks away I grab her arm and whisper something in her ear.

"One more thing Ms Snow, you can't tease me because you know only I can do that do you" I say giving me slight satisfaction.

As I let her go I think.

No one teases Ryder Walsh.

Once we finally leave, I blindfold her before getting both of us in the car.

I wheel out my mustang and begin driving a full speed.

"Can you please tell me where the hell we are going?" she asks me making me smirk.

"No, it's a surprise "I say making her groan slightly.

"Are you killing me?" she asks me worriedly making me hold in a huge laugh.

"No Addison, glad you have so much trust me" I say getting a little annoyed.

"Well I-"she stops suddenly when I stopped the car and then got out

I open the door before picking her up out of the car.

"Um, can you let me go now?" she asks making me a little annoyed.