Chapter fifty one

110K thank you all so much, Love everyone who loves reading this story as I much as I love writing it 💕

The next day come slowly which annoyed since today is the day Ryder and I talk over everything and hopefully make everything good between us.

I step into the shower before doing my usual routine, Once I am done I get changed in a white dress with white heels.

I apply light makeup before leaving my hair in its waves, I grab my jacket and bag before heading out the door.

I catch a taxi before approaching The Walsh Industries, I take a deep breath before walking in with everyone's eyes on me.

Since everyone thinks I got fired, which I did, people would be confused as to why I was back, I keep walking a little bit faster before clicking the elevator button and waiting until it gets to the top floor.

 I approach Ryder's office before looking across at mine, I sigh before opening the door since he told me not to bother knocking anymore.

"Okay bye" He says over the phone before placing it down once he says me.

"Hey" Ryder approaches me before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Hi" I say before he locks the door and I place my jacket on a empty chair.

"We have a lot to explain" I say before he nods his head slowly.

"Firstly do you want to come back here? I need my sexy assistant back" he winks at me before I roll my eyes and laugh lightly.

"I will come back, but I need to explain everything first" I say before sitting across from him.

"Okay, but firstly I want to say sorry for everything" He says lacing my hands into his.

"I am sorry too, I need to tell you everything and you not going to like any of it" I say sighing, he gives me a concerned look before I look away from him.

"A few months I got a letter from my father, saying if I don't give him a certain amount of money by a certain time he would kill my brother, so I panicked and just took the money I am really sorry about that" I say slowly.

Ryder lifts up my chin to look him in his eyes full of love and concern.

"Why didn't you tell me I would have helped you" He says before I shrug.

"I just didn't want too, and I should have, so fast forward to when I went to go see him to give him the money, He had Jacob tied up and everything, I instantly gave the money to my father and grabbed Jacob but I- I wasn't quick enough my father shot Jacob and ran off taking the money and my brother's life" I say tears rolling down my face.

Ryder rushes to my side and places me on his lap, he wipes away the tears from my face before giving me a look of sadness.

"Baby I am so sorry, I will kill him" He says before my breath hitches.

"And now this leads me to tell you why I was covered in blood that night, I killed my father Ryder, and I- I don't know what came over me I just did it, And It felt weird but I finally felt safe that he is dead" I say before Ryder hugs me.

"Geez, I picked a bad ass to fall in love with" He says making me laugh lightly.

"I am sorry I wasn't there for you, I am sorry fro a being a dick to you when you needed me most" He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay, I am sorry I didn't tell you about this and for taking the money, Did I wreck everything?" I ask before he shakes his head.

"It all worked out, don't worry" He says before smiling at me.