¶ S I X

Riddhi's POV

Isn't it crazy? You're chatting with a stranger for a month. Someone who you've not seen, someone you don't know but have said everything that is been bugging you. And to you're surprise the stranger is listening to you're every detail carefully!
Seems like a dream? It isn't.

Okay, I'm looking good. Do these shoes match to my outfit? Is my jeans too tight?

Ughhhh, so this is the day that I'm gonna meet this stranger. It'll be fun because we both have not seen each other.

Crap!! It's 06:09pm. I have to be at the cafe by 06:30pm. Run, Riddhi!

I ran downstairs informing my mom that I'm going for a coffee, alone. I hated lying but I can't tell mom. She kill me!

I sat on my scooter riding it to the Cafe which is 3 blocks aways.

The wind blew, messing my brown hair. The Sunrays reflecting on my brownish eyes. I could see my reflection in the rear view mirror.

I soon arrived at the cafe, I parked my scooter and tied my hair in a pony. I glanced at my watch, it's still 06:22pm

I decided to take a seat in the cafe. As I entered the cafe, the exotic smell of coffee Captivated my nose.

I took a seat in the corner near the window. I removed my phone and checked it to see if I had any message from the stranger.

I glanced at the big maghony clock in the cafe, it read 06:29pm.

He must be here. He will be here

I looked around the cafe to see some people laughing while some were busy with their loved ones.

" Miss stranger? " I heard a boy

I looked up to find a boy with a grey cap and white sweatshirt. He had black ripped jeans on and a Greek God jawline.

" Mr. Stranger? " I asked

He nodded and I smiled

He looks so better than I thought

We took a seat and were quiet for minutes until he decided to speak.

" Hope I didn't keep you waiting " he asked

I shook my head in denial.

Slience....

" So are you going to speak or not? " he asked

" sorry, I'm riddhi " I raised my hand ahead

" Abhishek Sharma " he took the offer

" So mocha? "Abhishek asked

I nodded and we placed our orders.

" You're beautiful in real life " he complimented

" thank you, you don't look bad yourself " I spoke

And then just like that we talked for 2 hours, I lost the track of time until mom decided to ping me up.

I bid adieu Abhishek but promised to meet him again. He left his number to me so we can talk more

. . .

One year later

" You performed good today " I said happily putting my arms around Abhishek's Neck.

Abhi placed his hands on waist placing a kiss on my forehead.

" thank you baby " he whispered in my ear hugging me

Yes, I'm in a relationship with my Mr. Stranger!

It's been six months, just after the day we met I saw the cricket match my brother was watching and I spotted Abhi in it. On that very night when India won the match I called Abhi and he revealed his identity to me.

Since then, we met 8 times and finally on the 9th he proposed me. I couldn't deny him!!

And just like this I never knew how we strangers turned into love

-----

Aloha! How is this one craziest-weirdo

Did you like it? Ik I've not stood up to you're expectations but I tried.

The next ones will be out tomorrow!

And a special thanks to the ones who have requested. Love you all, you'll showed faith in me and my bad writing, thanks

> REQUESTS ARE OPEN (fill the form)

*vote & comment*

-raziya