Abhishek Sharma.

Sharvani's POV

You walked down the hallway of the College. You 100% hated, and to the class you 100% can't stand, Chemistry.

Today your class had a lab session, and you were all being paired up with someone. The good thing is that everybody in your class is smart. The bad thing is that you hated everyone in your class and teamwork is 90% of the grade....so you're going to fail this lab.

You entered the classroom to have all eyes on you. You suddenly felt awkward. You quietly walked in standing in a corner.

The teacher spoke up, "So miss Sharvani, you decided to come to class today huh?"

"Ok class, time for you to know who your partner is for this lab" she started to say names of the pairs that were on her list.

You laughed to yourself a sliently when you saw your friends reaction from who she was paired up with Shubhman, or what everyone calls him, Shubh.

She continued to say the pairs until you heard your name and your partners, "and last is Sharvani and Abhishek, now get to your stations and start your lab session"

You slowly turned your head to where your partner was sitting at, when you made eye contact with him he smiled.

' OH YAY, I GET TO WORK WITH HIM?! ' my only  thought in mind

You had nothing against Abhishek, it's just you both were in same school and you had like the tinniest crush on him but he never talks to anyone, and when he does, it's with his friends. So the tinneist crush faded away or so you thought. You walked over to your partner.

"Let's get this over with" you said as Abhishek just looked at you

You were doing the lab pretty much by yourself, Abhishek helped here and there. But still, after you finished it and wrote down the final results, you cleaned up the area, and headed back to your seat.

When you sat down you realize there was something on your paper that you didn't write

' meet me at the back stair case after the class '

Wow!

After eveyone else was done with their labs and cleaned up, the bell rang. Everyone was leaving to their next class as you were heading to the back stair case. No one really uses the back stair case to go to the second floor anymore.

When you arrived there, to your surprise it was  Abhishek. He awkwardly stood there.

I walked upto him and he noticed.

" Uh.. Thank you for coming " he sluttered

I nodded my head and crossed my arms gesturing him to speak for what he called me.

" Sharvani... I like you " he whispered making no eye contact

" What? Is this some kinda joke" I laughed

" No, I really do like you " he confessed

My eyes starstruck at his face. My thoughts stop processing at his words.

My heart still couldn't say no to him no matter how long back I had the tinniest crush on him.  I still have feelings for him.

" Really? " the words left my mouth asking for reassurance

" I know you had a crush on me in school days, it's just I was unsure about my feelings so I didn't want to mess up yours but watching you here now made me realize, all this while I was falling for you " he spoke calmly

" Why say it now? " I questioned again

" because alot of boys have eyes for you and I don't like it " he giggled lightly

An anonymous smile crept into my face by his words. It was cute how he was actually telling me why.

I never knew I was the love interest of the college lol. I never even thought about it.

" Do you still like me? " he puzzled waiting for my answer

" I'm Sorry Abhishek, I don't like you anymore" I said frowning

His face fell, his eyes widen at my words

" I think I love you " I whispered putting my arms around his and hugging him tightly

He giggled at my silliness embracing me in his arms.

---

I was writing this one and I just thought how cute he'd look LMAO.

My online lectures suck. Eww, the assignments are shitty too.

Adios, I'll see you all soon.

SharvaniB8 I hope you liked this one!

- R