0.8 "#back2back"

"I swear i did not mean to send that!" William half heartedly argued while staring ahead at the road in front of him.
        "Whatever you you say Nylander." Aidan said while hooking up her phone to the aux.
        "And who said you could use my aux cord?" He said sarcastically scoffing.
        "Trust me willy, you'll love my song choice." She promised while clicking on 'Party in the U.S.A."
        "I have a feeling I am going to regret agreeing to pick you up." William said while looking at her.
Once the song started to play Aidan was already jamming out. On the other hand, a very confused William sat beside her.
       "What is this song" William had asked.
       "OH MY GOD! WILLIAM NYLANDER DO NOT TELL ME YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS SONG." Aidan rambunctiously told him.
"Never heard of it before." William said shrugging, trying not to laugh.
"Alright fine. I guess I will just have to have a jam session by myself." Aidan said scoffing.
As Aidan started to sing the lyrics while swaying her arms back and forth, William couldn't help but take a few glimpses of her natural beauty. Now sure, she was in sweatpants and a hoodie with her hair up in a messy bun when she was specifically told to wear nice clothing, but he had realized she wasn't like the girls who practically threw themselves at him. She didn't care what others thought of her, and she sure as hell always made sure her opinion was voiced. And for some reason, he liked this about her.
   Once the song had stopped playing, Aidan decided to put her phone away and turn on the radio.
  "So tell me Will, what was it like being born in Canada but having origins in Sweden." She asked.
      "It was pretty nice considering not many people realized I was from Sweden. Besides weren't you born and raised in Canada?" William had curiously asked.
      "Actually I have origins in Canada but I was actually born and raised in Pittsburgh and moved to Toronto once I had officially made the Furies." Aidan said.
      "Woah I didn't know that." William confessed while turning into the players parking lot at the ACC.
"Not many people do." She said while shrugging her shoulders.
"So does that make you a fan of the pens?" He asked while parking the car.
      "Eh I guess. I mean when they come to Toronto i'm definitely wearing my Hornqvist jersey." She said while getting out of the car.
"Traitor." William had muttered under his breath while retrieving both his and Aidans belongings out of his car.

-Twitter-
atremblay
@wmnylander has never listened to Party in the USA smh🤦🏼‍♀️

marner93
exCUSE ME WHAT

wmnylander
not my fault i wasn't born in the 'USA'

kasperikapanen1
uh i wasn't born in the US and i even know that song

43_kadri
lol wow willy you really need help

atremblay
you can say that again @43_kadri

wmnylander
says the one who's a fan of the pens @atremblay

AM34

 —-Twitter-atremblay@wmnylander has never listened to Party in the USA smh🤦🏼‍♀️ —marner93exCUSE ME WHAT—wmnylandernot my fault i wasn't born in the 'USA'—kasperikapanen1uh i wasn't born in the US and i even know that song —43_kadrilol wow willy ...

marner93
i'm sorry what?

wmnylander
Aidan is an avid fan of the pittsburgh penguins. said so herself

43_kadri
expose her!1!1!1

f_andersen30
how did @43_kadri and i know this but no one else did

atremblay
i honestly don't know @f_andersen

JVReemer21
so then why are you a fan of them

atremblay
grew up in PITT and weLL #back2back