0.24 in which it all ends

She knew this was probably a bad idea. She hadn't texted William since last night, and Aidan was absolutely sure their morning skate was gruesome and never ending. They had all thought she was back in Pittsburgh. Maybe they were in a better mood but that was doubtful. The elevator ride felt as if it was taking years to make it to the teams floor. The moment the doors opened she hesitated to even step foot outside the elevator. She knew they were all mad, but she was only doing this to see William.
       The moment she reached the door in which she presumed was Williams and Kasperis room, she stood there motionless staring at the door. She realized this could either end good or badly, and once Aidan had finally muttered enough courage to knock on the door, she was already regretting her choice to come here.
         The door swung open to reveal a miserable looking William and the moment he saw who was at the door his eyes widened.
        "W-What are you doing here?" He had managed to splutter out still looking flabbergasted.
      "Funny you ask uh I've actually been here since yesterday morning." Aidan muttered while scratching the back of her neck.
        "What do you mean?" William asked stil staring at her wide eyed.
        "Uh well I went to the game last night and planned on surprising you but I just..." She explained while trailing off.
         "You just what?" He asked.
        "Just let me sit down or something and I will explain." Aidan stated with pleading eyes. She could already tell William was skeptical of her randomly showing up at his hotel and telling her she was in Boston all along, but she wanted to explain everything. After taking in her words, William had opened the door wide enough for Aidan to slip in and he slowly closed the door behind her. She took in her surroundings noticing that Kasperi was no where to be found. There lay two beds on opposite sides of the room. One side was surprisingly organized yet the opposite side had looked like a tornado ripped right through it. Assuming the very unorganized side was Williams she sat down on his bed and waited for William to sit next to her. The moment he sat down, she realized how much space was between them and how unlikely this was for William. She decided to finally turn to look at him and plead her case.
        "After the game last night I planned on surprising you. I had this planned for a while if I'm going to be honest, but after the result of the game last night and me being ignored I just figured it was best I had acted like nothing happened. I told most of the guys that I was just going to go back to Pittsburgh. They all think I'm in Pittsburgh right now for the game but as you can see I'm not." Aidan had managed to get out in the matter of a minute. She could feel the tears threatening to spill.Aidan looked up to see Will speechless so she just started to speak her mind, "I understand if you want nothing to do with me. I mean what kind of girlfriend just goes to surprise her boyfriend and not even carry out the plan?"
        "I'm sorry." He stated bluntly. Aidan's whole demeanor had changed by now. She was utterly shocked.
        "No! No! No! You have nothing to be sorry about. If anything I should be sorry I ju—" Aidan tried to continue but she abruptly got cut off.
     "You were the one who tried to be there for me and I just brushed it off. I don't know what had gotten into me to act that way." William said in one breath. Aidan just stood there it knowing what to say.
       "Let's just start over." She finally whispered, "We've been dating for three days and if I'm going to be honest it shouldn't have started off this way."
       "Okay so then Aidan Tremblay will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" He said while looking straight into her eyes.
     "Hmmm. Let me think about it." Aidan said trying to act serious while stifling a laugh. Just from her words Williams eyes practically bulged out of their sockets. In a matter of seconds Aidan's lips had locked with his which surely shocked him once again.
       "I guess I'll take that as a yes." William stated once they broke apart.
       "You betcha." Aidan said while looking down at her phone.
       "You've got to be fucking kidding me." She sighed while closing her eyes in annoyance.
       "What, what happened?" He asked seemingly utterly worried.
     "Pens are down 0-2 in the second period." Aidan simply stated. William just rolled his eyes while seemingly laughing at her answer. And in this almost not perfect moment, they took in each others appearances to only realize this was all they could ask for.

++ sO this is the end i'm sorry it's terrible but  comment who i should write a story on next thankS.

++ enjoy this random picture of auston matthews yehaw