0.14 "wonder if there's going to be a round two"

AIDan🤪
guys i feel like shit
and someone has their arm around me
woah they're hot
hit em with the 4
oh my
JVR
oh dear lord
AIDan🤪
HOLY SHIT
GUYS
ITS WILLIAM
NAKED
NEXT TO
ME
IM NAKED
downtown connor brown
and so it begins
AIDan🤪
WHAT DO I DO
WHAT DO I SAY
I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING
matty marts
are you sure
AIDan🤪
YES
NO
MAYBE
bozie😤
condoms were not optional
AIDan🤪
i uh
SHIT GUYS
HES WAKING UP
kadri👀
good luck!
AIDan🤪
JDNDNNDND NO
IM GONNA HIDE
hit em with the 4
what why
AIDan🤪
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO CONFRONT SOMEONE THAT I HAD SEX WITH WHEN I WAS DRUNK AND BARELY REMEMBER ANY OF IT
kappy👏🏻
she has a point
where are you even hiding
AIDan🤪
IN WILLIAMS BATHROOM
bozie😤
please tell me condoms were not optional
AIDan🤪
well
uh
AH
OHMYGOD
CONDOM IN TOILET
I REPEAT
CONDOM IN TOILET
uncle leo👨🏻
i'm late
so did william and aidan smash?
captn mo👷🏻‍♂️
i believe so
freddie🥅
has willy woken up yet
AIDan🤪
lemme check
HES GONE
NOT IN HIS BED OR ROOM
AH
willy kneelander
did you seriously leave all of your clothes on my floor and take one of my shirts?
mitch the snitch
OP
AIDan🤪
IT LOOKED COMFORTABLE AND I WAS PANICKING
gardener👨🏻‍🌾
well then
kappy👏🏻
thank god i stayed at travis'
dermy👶🏻
you're welcome bud
willy kneelander
why don't we talk this over after breakfast
downtown connor brown
all of us?
AIDan🤪
NO IDIOT ME
OKAY WELL SURE
LEMME JUST UH CHANGE
willy kneelander
i think my shirt looks perfectly fine on you
kadri👀
WOWOWOW OTP OTP
JVR
anyone else noticed how calm william is about this when aidan was and still is full blown panicking?
downtown connor brown
yes
hit em with the 4
wonder if there's going to be a round two

       As Aidan slowly walked out of Williams room, she was still only in his shirt but casually had put undergarments on. She could already smell cinnamon which hinted William was most likely making french toast. Once she approached the kitchen, she had noticed he was only wearing sweatpants.
Since there were already two plates prepared on the island, she figured that's where they were eating. She casually sat down and watched as William sat beside her. Fifteen minutes and a very long awkward silence later Aidan decided to speak up.
     "Do you remember any of it?" She asked trying not to sound conflicted.
       "What do you mean?" William asked while shoving more food into his mouth.
       "Any of the events that happened after we left." She asked while playing with her food.
     "Well I remember bits and pieces but not all of it." He said finishing his last bite of french toast, "do you remember anything?"
       "Not much." She said sighing while William had gotten up to put both of their plates in the sink.
       "I'm just going to assume this was a one time thing." Aidan said trying to play it cool when deep down inside she did not want this to be a one time thing. Saying this caused William to stop dead in his tracks.
       "If you want it to be. I on the other hand do not want it to be." He said.
       "Well I don't want it to be a one time thing either it's just—"
       "It's just what?" William said cutting her off.
       "It's just last time I was in a relationship it didn't even work out and I always fear that the way it ended would be the same way my next relationship would end. I just don't want someone to leave me for someone else... again." She said sighing trying not to remember the past.
        "Well I can assure you I would never do that." William said looking at her.
      "You say that now but once you find someone better than me, I'll be forgotten about and i do—" William had cut her off with a passion full kiss. Aidan didn't know how to respond so  she just kissed him back. This kiss was different from anyone else she's ever kissed. It actually meant something to her. And not many things do.
       After breaking away from a short make out session William made sure that Aidan had to understand she was unique and different from other girls. And he honestly liked that.
       "Honestly Aidan you're one of a kind. Different from any other girl. You didn't throw yourself at me. You actually wanted to fight me.  And if I am going to be honest, you kinda scared me. So I can assure you, there is no one better than you, Aidan Tremblay."
       Aidan just stood there utterly shocked. She always been told that everyone's better than her from multiple people but for once someone has actually said something meaningful to her.
     "Oh no! I've rendered her speechless!" William said trying to act dramatic.
       "Oh just shut up and let me take in this moment." Aidan said trying to not act embarrassed.
     "Well while you do that, I'm going to play nhl 18." William said turning on his foot and heading to the living room.
      "Wait I want to play too!" Aidan shouted while running in his direction.

sorry this sucked