4. Difficult.

Abhishek's POV-

"You're kidding, right?" I asked Mithu in disbelief.

"No! I'm serious. Please Abhay!" Mithu begged me.

"Please Abhay! We know she's hard to get and stuff but just try." Akanksha requested.

"Guys, she hates me! You think she'll fall for me? Ofcourse not!" I stated.

"There's no harm in trying." Adithi said.

"But why me?" I whined.

These girls want me to make Vashi fall for me. They think this way she'll start believing in love. What nonsense!

But why do I have to? I don't get the point!

"Because we think you guys are cute." Mithu pointed out.

"Woah dude. Listen, I tease or flirt with her to annoy her and that's it. There's no liking or shit like that." I stated clearly.

I don't want them to think I like her and all. Surely she's beautiful but at the moment I just want to concentrate on my career.

"We didn't say that. Look, guys in our school are scared of her andI don't blame them, like after a girl beats up a guy with a cricket bat, which guy on earth wouldn't be afraid of her? But come on, she hasn't even laid a finger on you though you annoy the shit out of her. We just want you to try, not saying to like her or something nor are forcing you to make her fall for you. All we are asking is just to make her believe in love. And we think that'll be possible only when she falls in love with YOU. So, please Abhay." Akanksha said.

"Did she actually beat that guy or are you people lying to me?" I asked them, slightly afraid.

"Dude! We're not kidding. She has punched so many guys before, but ofcourse, they've done such things that they deserved those." Mithu defended her friend.

It took me time to digest the fact.

"But she looks all cool going." I spoke.

"That's until you piss her off." Adithi shrugged.

I mentally thanked Mithali for saving me from Vashi earlier. If she hadn't opened the door at the right time I'd probably get punched.

"But what will I get in return?" I chuckled, jokingly. I obviously don't want anything in return. I was just playing around with them.

"Fine. I'll do whatever you say for the next two weeks. Deal?" Mithali brought her hand forward.

Well, that sounded good.

"Deal." I shook her hand.

"Good. Go now!" Mithu pushed me out of the door.

"All the best!"

"Be careful."

"Don't get punched."

Wow guys. What a way to encourage me. Thanks.

Okay. Where is Vashi now?

My eyes roamed the entire hall until they found her. She was talking to Aaradhya.

"Aaradhya, could you please leave me and Vashi alone for some time?" I asked her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Mujhe kuch baat karni hai isse." I told her.

"Mujhe nahi karni." Vashi stated.

"She doesn't want to talk to you. So, I won't go." Aaradhya shrugged.

"Aaru, please, bohot important hai." I told her.

"Fine." She huffed, running away.

"Va-" I saw her leaving so I caught her wrist.

"I want to talk to you."

"I don't want to."

"Please Vashi."

"No."

"Yaar teri problem kya hai? Tabse dekh raha hu, merse theek se baat kyu nahi kar rahi?" I asked her.

"Problem? Problem yeh hai ki tu ladka hai. Aur kya problem hai? Problem yeh hai ki main chahti hu ki meri life mein koi problem hi na ho. Lekin agar meri life mein koi problem nahi hai toh yeh ladko ke life ki sabse badi problem hai!" She said.

"Bohot filmy tha. Ab Kartik Aaryan ka dialogue maaregi?"

"Pata hai. And shut up." She chuckled.

"But honestly, what's your problem with guys?" I asked.

"I hate guys." She said, looking me in the eyes.

That was a cue for me to leave her wrist. And so I did.

This is going to be difficult, I thought to myself.

Urvashi's POV-

"And, my likes and dislikes shouldn't bother you." I told him and was about to leave until he spoke.

"And what if it does bother me?"

I gave him a wtf look and left. This guy gets on my nerves. And yeah that "It does bother me" line. Oh god! That line is so overrated.

I walked to where my friends were seated and sat with them.

"What's up?" Akanksha started a conversation.

"Arrogant hot guy dude." I rolled my eyes.

"What did he do?" She chuckled.

I narrated the whole story to them, how he asked Aaradhya to leave till the overrated line used by him.

"And what did you say to that?" Adithi asked me.

"I just gave him a 'wtf' look and left. Like come on! That line is so fuckin' overrated. "It does bother me" it seems. Ladke aise hi phasathe hai aur baadme chodkar chale jaate hai." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what do you expect a guy to do?" Mithali asked.

"Nothing. I expect them to do nothing. I hate guys in the first place and you all know the reason too." I shrugged.

"But dude, just because of that you can't stop believing in love." Adithi stated.

"Well, guess what! I did that 6 years back." I stated.

"Vashi, Abhay is coming here." Mithali said.

I turned back to see Abhay walking towards me.

"Not again." I muttered under my breath.

He sat on the chair next to me.

"What kind of guys do you like?" He asked me.

"I don't like guys." I glared at him.

"Oh, you like girls?" This caused a small smile on my face.

"You're so annoying! And no! I don't like girls. I'm straight." I laughed.

"Then why do you hate guys?" He questioned again.

"Because I hate them." I stated.

"But why?" He was so adamant on knowing! God, why?

"Because- I hate them." I simply shrugged.

I stood up and walked away to find Sexy.

"She's too difficult." I heard Abhay say.

Not going to make it easy either, I thought.