29. Yes.

Abhishek's POV-

"Vashi......"

She turned to look at me.

"Abhay, please, I don't want to talk about this now." She told me.

"Vashi, we need to talk."

"Arre nahi karni yaar! Kyu nahi samajh raha?"

"We need to!" I repeated.

"Abhay...." She broke down, falling to her knees. I kneeled in front of her, taking her hands in mine.

"Kyu kar raha hai yeh sab?" She asked me.

"Pyaar karta hu tujhse. Tu samajh kyu nahi rahi?" I asked her.

"Tu nahi karta, Abhay. Tu mujhse pyaar nahi karta. Woh sirf ek deal thi tere liye."

"It wasn't Vashi! It wasn't." I shouted.

"Initially, yes it was, but trust me I really fell in love with you. I really did, Vashi. Please, believe me. Please. That day you heard just half of the conversation, the whole thing. When they came into my room, asking about us, I told them about your confession and our kiss. They asked me if I felt the same and I said yes. Believe me, jaan. Please. You've no idea how much I've missed you these years. I tried calling you but you had changed your number. And-And, I also fulfilled your promise. I made it to the playing eleven. Vashi, please, believe me. I love you."

I didn't even realise that I was crying. She wiped my tears and looked at me.

"Then why didn't you tell me that you loved me?" She asked.

"I thought my kiss would have given you the answer." I said, holding her face in my palms.

"Vashi, please." I cried more.

"Abhay.... I- I don't know. I'm scared." She told me.

"You don't have to be Vashi. I love you." I told her.

"What if-" I cut her off.

"There's no question of what if here, Vashi. There will never be a what if."

"I've waited for you since four years now and I'm ready to wait for another four years if that's what takes you to trust me again." I stated, looking into her eyes, before kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry, Vashi. I really am." I apologised again.

"It's okay." She said before keeping intertwining our fingers.

"I love you." She whispered, looking into her eyes.

"I love you. So much!" I cried, pulling her into a hug.

Before I could say something, we heard someone say "Finally!"

We looked around only to see Anushka bhabhi slapping Virat bhai's arm and asking him to shut up in sign language with few others accompanying them. They realised we were looking at them and sheepishly started walking towards us.

Vashi and I quickly stood up, our fingers still intertwined.

"So you finally accepted that you love him, huh?" Hardik bhai questioned Vashi with a smile on his face.

What? Wasn't he furious a few minutes ago?

"Bhai?" Vashi asked him, totally confused.

"Abhay, I'm really sorry for the slap but in some way you deserved it." Hardik bhai stated.

"I did bhai. I really did." I agreed with him.

"What were you guys doing back there though?" Vashi questioned them.

"We actually came down for a walk but saw this drama going on, so we decided to hide and watch. Absolutely loved the ending!" Shubman chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway, we are going to head out for our walk, so we'll see y'all. But once we're back I really hope to meet Urvashi, Abhishek's girlfriend." Virat bhai said, winking at me.

So saying the gang headed out for their walk leaving Vashi and I alone. Once we were sure that they had left, we turned to look at each other.

"I know I should be taking you out on a date and popping this question up but I really can't wait for another second-"

"So, Ms. Mehra..." I added while kneeling down.

Vashi's face turned pale. She had a horrific expression on. Before she could say anything I quickly spoke up, "Darr mat, shaadi keliye propose nahi kar raha."

She relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief.

"The next time I'd kneel infront of you like this would be to propose you, but for now, will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

She had a wide smile on her face.

"Vashi jaldi haan bol, woh log aa jayenge warna. Phirse embarrass hona hai kya?" I joked.

She let out a laugh before nodding her head and saying yes.

I gave her a tight hug before pulling away and taking out a necklace from my pocket.

"Abhay... this...." She looked at the necklace.

"Yeah. It's the same necklace I'd bought for you four years back."

"You still have it?" She asked, completely shocked.

"Since the time you left."

"Well, now that I'm here, put it for me." She smiled.

****

Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

As you all were really curious, I thought of posting another chapter today.

If this chapter was shit, then I'm really sorry. I just thought of this like right now and started writing. :P

Vooote. ❤

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY.

WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW NOW. xD