26. And?

Urvashi's POV-

"Paaji tussi ek gal dasso-" Abhay was speaking to Virat bhai when I interrupted him.

"Gal baadme dass lena, pehle meri baat suno." I said, smiling at them.

"We have two more ODIs, four T20s and two Test Matches." I started.

The boys were waiting for me to continue.

"So, three months in Sri Lanka." I said.

"And?" Mahi bhai asked.

"Your next match is after four days."

"And?" Rohit bhai asked, this time.

"There are slight changes in the next match."

"And?" Virat bhai, this time.

"And you guys will have to train harder."

"And?" Manjot asked.

Aye? What's with everyone and AND, today?

"And...... most of the senior players will be resting for T20 matches." I said.

"And?" Shub asked.

"And, I'm getting married." I rolled my eyes.

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked.

"Just Kidding." I rolled my eyes.

Manjot, Shub and I turned to look at Abhay.

The three of us burst out laughing whereas Abhay tried his best to hide his face. Manjot spilled out the reason for our laughter when everyone threw questions at us. They looked back and forth between Abhay and I before laughing out loudly.

"Vashi, god, if I wasn't married, I'd marry you right away." Virat bhai joked.

I had a poker face on. Now, who's going to tell him about my huge crush and if given the chance I'd marry him straight away.

I call him bhai with such difficulty!

And obviously, Shub would never leave a chance to embarass me. He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak.

"Vashi wou-" I stopped him by pushing him to the floor.

"SHUB NO!" I shouted and the boy laughed.

I sat on his stomach and started punching his chest.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." He shouted after every punch.

"Oh my god. This is so going on instagram." Virat bhai laughed.

"Bhai noooo!" Frustrated I banged my hand on Shub.

"Ahh! Mummyyy!" He screamed.

I heard my phone beep. I got off Shub and reached out to my phone.

Virat bhai had posted the video on Instagram, captioning it, "The lady hulk of Team India. @urvashimehra @shubmangill #TeamManager 💪😂"

Okay, honestly, the video was hilarious. The last "aah mummy" Shub said was so funny!

I showed the video to Shub.

"Arre yaar izzat ki vaat lagwa di." He whined like a child. I laughed and pulled his cheek.

My phone went on a beeping spree. I checked my phone to see millions of people following me.

Wow. Okay.

"Guys look at this. ShubVashi is trending." Virat bhai showed his phone, laughing.

Shub and I looked at each other.

"Ewwwww." We both laughed.

"Main marjaungi lekin iske saath- NO WAY!" I laughed.

"Same here. Iske ghatiya jokes sunkar main toh mar hi jaunga." He laughed.

I turned to look at Abhay who seemed quite pissed off.

Ab isko kya hua?

I walked up to where Abhay was standing.

"Kya hua?" I asked him.

"Kuch nahi."  He mumbled.

He took his towel and walked towards the shower area with me following him.

"Abhay sab mazaak kar rahe the."

"Haan, tum logo ke liye mazaak hi hoga." He stated.

We entered the shower zone and I closed the door behind me, not wanting anyone to hear our conversation.

He removed his tshirt and kept it on the counter.

Wow. He's got a nice body. Damn. Those abs.

"And you know what? You guys won't even understand." Abhay said, bringing me back to reality.

He went inside one of the shower rooms and was about to close it but I put my foot in between the door and the wall. I pushed open the door, walked inside and locked it.

"What're you doing?" He asked, horrified.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know Shub and I are just friends!"

"You won't understand, Vashi." Abhay ran a hand through his hair.

I could see he was getting irritated.

"Then tell me!"

"Listen, I need to take a shower. So just go out." He said, while hanging his towel.

"Stop being stubborn, Abhay. Tell me what I won't understand." I argued.

He pulled me by my waist and pushed me to the wall behind him. My hand hit the shower tap making the water flow.

"You won't understand when everyone pairs the girl you love with your bestfriend." He said, through gritted teeth, water dripping from his hair.

Maybe I was too shocked by what he said or maybe because of the situation that I couldn't muster up to speak.

"Vashi, why don't you understand. I-" "A-Abhay, I need to go." I wiggled myself out of his grip and slipped out of the shower room.

I heard him punch the wall, saying curse words.

I quitely walked out of the showering area and to the dressing room.

"Vashi, what happened to you?" Manjot asked, coming towards me.

What do I tell?

"Uh.. I slipped in the showering area." I lied, laughing a little.

"Ab sirf ye baaki tha." Mahi bhai said, chuckling slightly.

Virat bhai stared at me. He knew I was lying. I could read it on his face.

I need to tell him.

****

Sorry for the late update.

I got the news that 10th Standard Maths and 12th Standard Economics are being reconducted.

My brother is in 10th. Why you do this CBSE? 😭😭

Also, is there anyone who has to write either of these?

I'll update one more today. :)

Vooooote. ❤