CHAPTER 2

AMY's Pov

"GOD.. Please, i can't be late on very first day of my classes"(shouting while getting ready for my classes). Pick my crop tee and high waisted jeans to wear. Its my first day, i don't wanna look so over.

 Its my first day, i don't wanna look so over

Amy : "Bye, Mom and i'll be late, love you".

Amy's Mother : "Bye, sweety, love you too, Drive safe, ohh wait i forgot, your brother took your car, he was getting late and his car at his friend's place, so when he will back, i will let you know, ust manage today"... giving me that pouty look.

Amy : "What, but Mom, he didn't even tell me that, he always do...leave... fine i'll manage"..  rolling my eyes.

*******

Waiting for the bus, and a car stop in front of me."can't you just see its not parking area, its a bus stop"..murmuring slowly and move aside.

Again this car move a bit but stopped where i am standing. Now whoever he/she is testing my patience and frightening me by not moving his fucking car away from this bus stop, "Ahhhh" annoyance on my face then window slighed down and saw similar face. "RYAN" in surprising tone.

Ryan and me were really good friends and he had a crush on me but I always see him as good friend nothing more  and he also understand, never force me to think about us, he has been my favourite because he always have a smile on his face, cracks a joke although sometimes it's annoying but what are friends for. But today I can see the changes he is looking different, smart actually looking amazing in his official suit. Ryan also faced many issues in life and he respects me alot and always call me MISS MARTHER, now it's habitual for me listen this from his mouth only. I've told him about JAMES once that time I can sense it he wasn't actually fine by knowing about JAMES AND ME. But now it's been a months James and Me are not together (eyes filled with tears but haven't shed a single tear). I know I cannot run away from him because his memories will never leave me and I am trying my best to runaway.

"OH, hi, you are here, long time, how are you and by the way can you please shift your car little bit so it will be easy for others  to take a bus or vehicle because its not parking place". telling him with smile.. "Woo, too much to ask".. laughing on me."Hey Miss Marther, you are still the same in one thing, it's so easy to irritate you and actually i am waiting here only for you so get in the car because you are being  a reason of me to stand here, so get in you lazy head"laughing like someone crack a joke.. What so funny in this. Ryan and Me are really good friends, he is sweetest person i've ever come across in my life and we met after a really long time. "So tell me Miss Marther, how you doing and what is up with your life".. he is asking me while driving. "Nothing new, today is first day of class and i am late".. sighed with irritation. "I mean to say how's JAMES"( i jumped by the mention of his name).

"OHH..ummm..Yeah..Fi..ne..fine".. good now i stammer in front of ryan and he know me well, so now he is looking at me with the sherlock holmes look on his face. " Are you sure, AM, i don't think so, tell me what happen".. with the concern tone. although he is my really good friend but i haven't told him much about james, because i know he likes me he has crush on me in the past so i don't want to make it more complicated.. "Hey Amy, are you fine, looks like you lost" i was zoned out & i didn't realise we have reached the classes.. "Ryan, sorry, why don't you meet me in the evening, ok???".. asking him for a coffee. "Me,ohh yes, i am surprised that you ask me and yes will pick you from your classes".. laughing again but now he is looking cute. i don't know why i tell him to meet me, it just i really wanted to share my things with someone who really care about me and i know he does.
**********
Classes went well, got some work to do, "Shit Am, you going to be very busy this week".. telling myself with tired voice. I am waiting for Ryan, after few minutes see his car. we exchange hello then went to cafe, whole ride was good, we were laughing he was cracking jokes like always . "Two Cold coffee" he still know what i like. "You still know".. now i am smiling. "Yeah, i know your all favorite things".. give a wink. James never tried to know my things ever, how foolish i was all this time, was thinking he is the one but he didn't even care i ever exist.. lost is my mind... "AM,AMY,Amyyy,, what happen, are you okay." he is shaking my hand taking me back to the real world. "Huh.,mmm, yeah i am...okay, nothing, sorry i was.."saying with smile try to hide my emotions.

Ryan : "Amy i know you are hiding something, i am your friend,can share with me, i know  you don't like me the way i do but i am your friend also, and i guess you can trust me,so tell me whatever is bothering you, please its my request"... showing his concern..

Amy : "Ryan, it's nothing like that, i am just afraid of telling my things to anyone,  i don't know how will you or anyone react."

Ryan : "Look at me, and i am not anyone, so tell me AM". holding my hand in his hand giving me warm nod..

Amy : "James and Me...ummm.. ac.. actually we are not together anymore" breaking an eye contact with him looking somewhere else with sad eyes.

Ryan : "W What, when, How and why didn't you tell me that before, are you fine, sorry to pushing you so much to tell me, i didn't know i am sorry". he is feeling bad now

Amy : "It's not your fault, ryan, you just concern about me i know". try to smile but eventually fail. "I tell you everything" then i started telling him everything....

******************************************************************************

First of all thank you so much for your support i am really happy that you all appreciate my work.

if you like chapter 2 also then please vote and comment . And also whatever amy is telling to ryan is her past the story behind her disaster, if you want to know her past story then stay tuned because upcoming chapters are all about her and James. Yes i will take you in her life 5 years back.

So Till then stay tuned, will post other chapter soon..

Thankyou, for reading…