CHAPTER 3

5 YEARS AGO.

Amy's Pov

"Just Few Months, Few months and everything will be change"laughing wickedly. "I am so happy, can't wait to enjoy my life”, though i am enjoying it already “but not like i want to, just few months more Amy Marther" talking with myself then Mom bring me back to the busy world where i have to study and study more.

Amy's Mother : "Amy, your friends are here, come down stairs". calling from the kitchen.

Amy : Ohh no i haven't told to mom i am going out with friends, “think AM think what you will say to mom”, i am not very good at lying but if situation demands for it then i think it's okay to hide truth sometimes but it never work with mom she always catch me.

"Yaaaa, Mom coming, just getting ready". Always love to wear comfortable clothes tee and jeans. "Hi mother, umm Actually, we have just decided few minutes back and i forgot to tell you because of exams stress, you know exams are coming". trying to lighten up the situation and surprisingly mom didn't utter a word in fact she give me her sweet smile.

"Where are we going actually." ask my friends but they ignore my question and they are busy with something else what are they actually up with, i have to see. "can anyone just tell me what is going on" i shouted with irritation. Ohhh it works now they are looking at me and one of my friend tell me "Amy this a site where you actually meet new people  and its fun meeting a new people". Seriously this is insane how can we talk to strangers, it can be very dangerous. And now i am annoyed because from past 2 hours they are busy with their phones. Then one of my friend snatch my phone from hands and started doing something on it " Hey, give me my phone back what are you doing"trying to get my phone back.

Amy's friend : "Here i've added you also now you can also meet new people and talk to them about your boring books." she is laughing at me.

Amy: "What the f..., hey i don't want to waste my time on this silly thing, and wait, my books are not boring it's my favourite thing to do and for your kind information i am the most playful person among all of you" very displease with them. how can she say that. I just went back home they were calling me but i didn't pick any call.

*********
Watching some Tv series my phone rings, who is texting me this late.

Got notifications

"Welcome,You got one new friend." but i ignored it. After Few minutes my phone buzzes again.

"You got new text".

"i am going to delete my account right away but amy let just check, what is it actually".

From "JAMES MADISON" To "AMY MARTHER"

"Hey, kids shouldn't use this site, dont you think so you are to small for this site, no offence ;)"..

What the hell how can he.. i am not a kid i am about complete my school. I didn't think too much and replied back sarcastically.

From "AMY MARTHER" To "JAMES MADISON"

"Hey, i didn't know this site is all about for old age people, Uncle" he has to taste his own medicine and now there is no way that i am going to use this site.

From "JAMES MADISON" To "AMY MARTHER"

"HAHAHA, kid got offended, by the way i am not uncle i am james madison," he must be smirking i know.

From "AMY MARTHER" To "JAMES MADISON"

"And by the way i am not kid and i know you are james madison now please if you are done with wasting my time because you've already wasted it enough then i would like to delete my account because this site is nothing but headache".

From "JAMES MADISON" To "AMY MARTHER"

"Indeed, i can see that from your profile, that you are all grown up girl with beautiful eyes, and Miss Marther you should control yourself by saying such things to someone without even knowing who they actually are because no one talk to me like that before so you don't know me Miss Amy  because once you know then you won't do this mistake in future, Princess."

From "AMY MARTHER" To "JAMES MADISON"

"First i am not Princess, second you can't flirt with me, third i don't care who you are and i don't even fucking care to know you because seems like you are nothing but Man doesn't like people with sarcasm, who gives you a taste of your own medicine". now i am enjoying it, i still think i should delete but i like to win always, and i am taking a lead i know.

From "JAMES MADISON" To "AMY MARTHER"

"Then i will make sure that one day you will get to know me, till then Goodnight Princess."

What the hell was that one day i didn't get it, why would i know him one day, ohh god he. he can't be gangster or what if he is, what the fuck amy, you put yourself in real mess, what if he got your number or your address. "Shittt, i am going to delete this account right away". murmuring while deleting this account, then my phone buzzes again, I am freezed by seeing his name again.

From "JAMES MADISON" to "AMY MARTHER"

"Deleting this account, good delete it because i have your number and i don't want you to talk to strangers so delete your number from your profile, it is mentioned there on your personal info, See you later Princess."

"ohhhhhhh shit, how can my friends be so fool, they didn't put a privacy in my personal info" now i more angry and scared. I've deleted this account, but he got my number. "ohh god save me please" praying to god. Not just he has my number but he also scared me by telling that i can't to talk to strangers but what does it mean. "It can't be happening, Amy just see your parents last time may be he will take you with himself, i've read those books in which this kind of people take girls away with themself on some abandoned island".. now i am crying. "Mom dad steve(amy's brother)" tears running down from my cheeks and i don't know when did i slept.

Enjoying it, if yes then please vote and comment for me, and also tell me that what is going to be James next step and how will amy react on it.

If you want to know what is going to happen in future then stay tuned, till then enjoy. keep reading...

Thank You

Arushimeena96