CHAPTER 6

After 2 weeks

JAMES'S POV

Having breakfast, i think i should take rest today, i am so exhausted, feels like going to be sick any moment. I was working my ass off from last couple of week. So it's time for me to take some rest….

And then i saw phone started buzzing "It's robin". Like really why everyone in this world try to make me angry every time, doesn't he know this is my office time. It irritates me more.

James : "Hey mate what happen?" I'm so bad at smiling, yes because i'm not here to impress everyone, I'd rather say tell me what do you want and press the red button, otherwise I will take the pleasure.

Robin : "Hey james, can you come over today, i wanna talk about something.." what come over there , can't you see it's too hot out there but wait he sounds tensed.

James : "tell me, i am listening?" Although i am asshole according to girls but I am really helpful and  i asked with concern tone.

Robin : "No, come at my place, i'll tell you everything "  why can't he speak up on phone what should I do,he is pleading me to come but i am sick i think i should tell him i can't come i am sick.

James : "Robin, we will meet some other day, not feeling well, so.." he cut me off in the middle of the sentence.

Robin : “It's about her James, Amy it's about Amy , remember I told you about that girl.”

Wait, then I gather my memories "Amy" i said loud enough, even robbin hear it. Shit i should not over react.

Robin : "What happen , why you shocked and yes it's about amy " shit what i say now, it's not that i want to hide, it just i haven't met amy yet and i have to meet her first and I can't tell him about my feelings. "Feelings” really james you are thinking about the girl who is so stubborn like a kid and why would she say yes to you, as you know she is not like other whores, She will never live with man has ego, short temperament issues and who treat people like a slaves.

James : "No, i am asking is it about amy" fewwwww looks like i am doing some crime.

Robin : "Hmm, yes it's about My Amy" he said with low tone. And my blood boils by hearing this from his mouth i know he likes her but i can't let that happen. though he is my friend but i get what i want and she is mine, i already claimed her that day when i saw her.

I have to meet her now it's high time, i can't wait anymore, i am going crazy, it feels like she is controlling me from there, i have everything but feels i have nothing because she is not with me, i fucking want her so badly, now you took enough time my princess i am coming to you, to make you mine.

Then i got ready and meet robin. i know he will going to confess his feelings about amy and he started talking about her i sit patiently trying to listen every shit as much as i can because i cannot do anything now. Shit he likes her more than I can think but I don't know what she is doing to me I can't see her with anyone, robin can ask for any girl but not her.  Then i just tried to make him calm and make him understand that he should ask her first as if she feels the same. It's not like i am trying to change his mind because amy involve in this, its about every girl, he should ask first before making a move.

Somehow, he got my point and tell me that he will go and ask her first and confess his feeling for her. But in my mind i am also feeling same as robin what if she say yes to him, what I will do but I know she doesn't like him but what  if she does, then i will make sure to make her mine before anyone could.

After spending more than 2 hours at robin's house, i take a leave as i am not feeling well. We exchange bye.

And then i saw her, it's for the first time in 2 weeks when i am watching again this face with beautiful eyes and to my surprise she is also staring at me with same look, she is looking so cute in her clothes, i barely saw her in less clothes and its good if she doesn't wear dresses which reveals her body because i can't let anyone look at her with their pervert eyes only i can see her. But i didn't understand why is she staring at me like that, is she thinking the same as i am thinking. Then we break our eye contact, this girl is something, well with other girls I've never felt so amazing when someone stare at me like this but the way she was staring at me with her innocent eyes, its different and something strike in my mind then I smirk at the thought. She must be going some cafe and then i ask robin that is she amy? he nodded but i didn't say anything in return i just look back her with smirk and with in hurry she went back to her friends. I think she still didn't get the idea who I am. Let just play with my princess.

And i reach the cafe, then in my mind  i just made a whole seen how i will tell her and i dialled her number with my another phone but i didnt say anything just hello and started walking towards the cafe. Then i saw she is standing at the entrance and then she look at me with shock, yes I just planned out to showing up at her because I wanted to see her reaction when I tell her who actually I AM...  still in shock but now she is staring at me and must be wondering what i am doing here. Within a second i reach to her but she is not looking at me. I say "Hi Amy" blankly staring at me, she didnt get at first then she say hi to me, her voice is so melodious and the way her lips forming words. But let me check if she still remember me or not and then i call her "princess". But in return she said yes, what she already forgetten me this can't be happening, first she already forget about me and now she is making me more angry by not looking into my eyes. I hate when she doesn't look at me, it feels like she is afraid of me. "I want you to look at me when i am talking to you Amy" i said with anger in my voice. but this girl is fucking stubborn and it didn't affect her that much because still not looking at me then i say with angry tone and make her realise that she should obey what I said, i don't like when people disobey me. Then my words made a effect on her  and she started saying something but she didn't complete and i know she get it, who i am. Now she is looking at me with wide eyes, her eyes are already big enough and she is making them more wider like her eyeballs will pop out in any minute. I love the reaction, that's what i wanted to see, for that reaction i came all over from my house with sick body but i think I am feeling well now.

i take a step near to her and whisper something, i love to call her by that name because she is my princess. Then she stiffened by my move, that time i just wanted to grab her waist but she will get more scared by this because she already is by my sudden move that is why i erase the wicked thought. The only word come out from her lips is my name, the way her lips moving and forming my name actually  turned me on, though she is hot and already turned me on with her reaction but I have to control, shit it's so fucking hard to resist, what is happening to me, why I am behaving like she is the only girl in the world and want to touch her only, her virgin skin, her lips and i just want to kiss her lips it looks like soft rose petals, they are so pink and soft, damn it's really hard for me to resist. She is everything what i need, what i ever wanted.

Do like and comment ...

Thank-you