Eleven - An Audience with the King

Eleven – An Audience with the King

"I can't believe we agreed to this," Jessica mumbled.

Meg rolled her eyes. She wasn't happy about this trip back home, either, but things were pointing in Crowley's direction until disproven.

"This may get us one step closer to getting Sam and Dean back," Jo said to Jessica.

"Or one step closer to landing permanent residency in Hell," Charlie muttered.

The five of them crossed the street to an abandoned building. Meg wasn't too surprised that the King of Hell's domain would be in a place nobody dared to step foot in. She was a bit surprised, however, to see no demonic guards standing at the doors. Easy in.

No alarms were tripped when the five of them went inside. Meg kept a hand on the angel blade she had tucked away inside her jacket. She was going to be face-to-face with the demon who had killed her. She wasn't sure how well she could fend off her want for justice before they could get any information out of Crowley.

"I was expecting something with more...red," Jessica said, slightly disappointed. "This seems like a normal building."

"We just got through the front door, Jess," said Charlie.

About halfway in their search for the King of Hell, two demons found them snooping around.

"Who are you?" demanded one, a stout female.

"Oh, don't act like you forgot about me," Meg simpered. "It's insulting."

The other demon, a tall, burly guy, glared down at her. "You were killed."

"Guess some things can't just stay dead." Meg shrugged. "We need to speak to Crowley."

"He's busy."

"Well, so are we." Without causing much of a scene, Meg knocked shoulders with both of the demons, strutting her way through the bricked halls. "We're on a tight schedule."

"You're trespassing!"

"Bite me, asshole."

When Meg found a pair of closed doors, she threw them right open, both clanging loudly against their respective walls. Ahead, there was one sole throne, her killer nested in it. He looked rather bored a second ago, as he had a demon rattling off useless information to him. But the second she crashed the session, an angry expression came over his face.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" he roared in outrage. Behind her, Meg could feel the presence of the other four companions. "I killed you!"

"Guess you didn't kill me hard enough," Meg said, smirking. "Does anyone really stay dead nowadays? I heard resurrection is the new trend in town."

"We need to talk," said Cas.

"Who are they?" Crowley gestured to Charlie, Jo, and Jessica.

"Introductions aren't needed," Jo spat.

"Neither is you barging into my domain." Crowley stood out of his throne, fists clenched at his sides. "Leave, all of you. If you don't, I'd be more than happy to kill you a second time, Meg."

"I'd be more than happy to try and kill you a second time, Your Highness," she hissed with the same amount of venom that he did.

"Meg, please," said Castiel, who now stood at her side.

"What is this?" asked Crowley.

"We know what you've done, Crowley," said Charlie.

"Please do enlighten me, Shirley Temple. Just what exactly have I done that's reached your pretty little ears?" Crowley mockingly batted his eyes at the redhead.