Just Friends

~2 years later~

Urvashi's POV-

"Awww, my baby!" I squealed, smiling at my 11 months old baby girl.

"Mumma loves you."

I kissed her forehead.

"How're my babies doing?"

Abhay entered the house after practice. He walked towards us and sat beside me, giving a peck on my lips.  He was about to touch Aarushi when I said, "Abhay, go freshen up first. I don't want your dirt anywhere near our baby."

He chuckled while getting up before quickly heading towards our bedroom.

I still can't believe this! I've such an amazing husband and a cute little munchkin.

What more could I ever ask for?

Also, I'm the permanent manager of Team India.

Taking a recap of the incidents which happened in the past two years would consist so many things!

Hardik bhai getting married to Raziya bhabi. Raziya bhabi giving birth to a cute baby boy, Ayaan. Manjot and Adithi getting married. Abhay and I getting married. Shubman and Amrita getting married. Adithi giving birth to her baby boy, Rishik. Me giving birth to Aarushi in Australia, would always top the list.

Oh my god, that was hilarious.

-Recap-

Everyone was in mine and Abhay's room, goofing around and having fun.

I was making stupid yet funny jokes.

"Okay, answer this now, what does a pregnant woman who's about to give birth say?" I asked them, chuckling.

Before they could answer, I screamed

"Ahhhh! Mummaaaaa!"

The guys started laughing at that.

"Hey! I was about to say that." Virat bhai laughed.

"Mummmaaaa!" I screamed, clutching my stomach.

Oh my god! My water broke. Vashi, take deep breaths.

"Her acting is so natural." Shub commented.

"Arre idiot! My water broke!" I cried.

The guys looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Vashi, are you serious?" Abhay asked.

"AHHHH BHE*NCHOD! KOI HOSPITAL LEKE JAO. BACHHA IDHAR HI DELIVER KARDU KYA?!." I screamed.

He quickly walked me to the hotel cab and we headed towards the hospital.

-Recap ended-

I smiled at that.

I still remember seeing tears in Abhay's eyes when he laid his eyes on Aarushi for the first time. It was such a wonderful feeling.

But you know what's the best feeling?

When you hold your child for the first time, hugging her closely to you, is the best feeling in the world.

I didn't even realise I was crying until Abhay kissed my tears away.

"Kya hua jaan?"

And man, the way he calls me jaan.

Iss bande ko jaan de baithi.

"Just thinking about how lucky I got." I chuckled.

"It's actually the opposite." He kissed my cheek.

"Hi baby! Daddy missed you." He cooed. The relation Abhay and Aarushi share is the best.

"Look at her lips, just like yours." I told him.

"And her eyes are like yours. Dark chocolate brown." He said.

"Her sense of humour is also like mine." I flaunted.

"Oh please." He rolled his eyes.

"Listen to this then! A man with six packs is always rude, kyuki usme tummys naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai." I joked.

Abhay gave me a 'Wtf' look, whereas my little angel, grinned.

"Look!" I said, pointing at Aarushi.

"Great! We've Vashi number 2 here." He chuckled. I smiled and kissed Aarushi on her forehead.

"I think it's time to feed her." I informed him. Just on cue, Aarushi started crying. He handed her over to me and I walked in to the bedroom to feed her.

After I put her to sleep, I came out to see Abhay arranging the dining table.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"Just helping my wife." He winked at me.

Post dinner, we sat on the couch watching ShinChan.

YES. I STILL LOVE SHINCHAN OKAY. AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S AMAZING? AARUSHI LOVES SHINCHAN TOO!

"Our lives have changed so much." I said, softly.

"Huh?"

"We were in our late teens back then and now we are in our early 30s." I chuckled.

"Our first meet, our first fight, our first walk, our first kiss. Oh my god." I added.

"I never thought I'd fall for you."

"Excuse me?" I couldn't help but laugh at that comment of his.

Abhay laughed along. He pulled me by my waist and captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I still get the volcano erruptions. I sat on his lap, facing him, my legs stradling his waist.

"If anyone told me I'd fall in love with you and start a beautiful family when I met you for the first time, I would've punched them or laughed at them." I chuckled.

He chuckled laughed before asking, "Why?"

"Because......" I started.

"Because?"

"Because, back then we were......"

"Because, back then we were.....?" He chuckled.

Before pulling him in for another passionate kiss, I said.

"JUST FRIENDS"

****

SO, THAT'S THE END.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vote for the last time. Lol. ❤