Chapter Eleven

woahhh... is this another update!? In the same week!?

I really am trying to update as much as I can now :) Thank you all for reading my story, I really appreciate it! There isn't much going on right now but filler chapters will be over soon as I have something big planned ;') Also, thank you for over 4k reads! I'm so happy omg haha! xx

ELEVEN

"Dear Rach,

An old friend's announced that he's getting married; I wouldn't be surprised if they start popping out kids soon, too. I find it weird how fast we have all grown up - it feels like yesterday that we were playing football in the back garden, kicking the ball into walls and windows and receiving a harsh punishment of no dinner when we broke something. Of course, my mother would eventually give in a few hours later and we could have our supper, but the thought of no meal was horrifying to such young children!

But anyway, (I need to stop changing topics in the middle of a letter!), what would your dream wedding be like? I've heard that every girl plans it out when they are young children, dreaming of the day that they can walk down the aisle and gaze into the eyes of their soul mate. Now I sound like a little girl stuck in a dream, don't I? ..."

* * * * *

"Then why haven't I found my soul mate?"

"Because you're not looking hard enough..."

Tears were following down my pale, soft cheeks as I remembered the small conversation that Ethan and I had about soul mates. Because of my mother's death and the abuse that was inflicted upon me, I was ignoring the world. I was pushing everyone and everything away. Maybe my soul mate was out there and was once in reach but I shut him out; he would have been my only chance at escaping this hell that I'm supposed to call home. I've ruined my only chance of rescue. I'm going to be trapped here for the rest of my life, in a house that feels so secluded from everything yet it is surrounded by other houses and busy shops filled with people - only I could feel so alone surrounded by people.

Was there any point anymore? I wish that Ethan was my soul mate; I have yet to scare him away and he seems to accept me for who I am. Although, he doesn't know what I am experiencing at home as of yet and I sincerely hope that he never finds out - for if he did, I would no longer have someone to confide in. I love Ethan and I don't know what I would do without him.

* * * * *

It has been a week since I woke up after being unconscious for two days - Seb has been the brother that I needed throughout the week and had luckily still not asked any questions. I knew that I was a bad liar, so he knew I wasn't sick at all. I will forever be thankful and grateful for having Sebastian in my life; fate brought us together. No, I did not love him - well, not in any romantic way. My heart belonged to Ethan. I've realised that I have not told Seb about Ethan, but I don't want to jinx it and cause something bad to happen so Ethan can be my little secret.

Recently, Freya has been quite distant - we would rarely talk and she decided to sit with another group of friends. Now, I have no idea if it is something that I did or if she doesn't get along with Seb; I would have to ask him about it when I see him at lunch. See, I am currently in English class with Mrs Greene - she doesn't mind me dozing off into my dream world because she knew how good I was at English and how well my grades have been doing. She probably thought that I was thinking of Ethan, anyway. I usually am, but that doesn't matter. Soon the bell rung, indicating that class was over and lunch had begun. Mrs Greene called my name as I was walking out of the door; indicating that I needed to stay after class. Had I done something wrong? Had she seen me doodling Ethan's name in a heart? I mean, doodling random pictures that came to mind - I was totally not writing Ethan's name inside of a heart.