Wet The Bed Birthday Girl

So the last few months have been cool with chris since now that Nia gave us custody of Aubrey. This too many damn kids in my house... I took them to Dave & Busters for my birthday Cuz I honestly got plans for tonight and uh.. they going by Chris mom's house....

Kids: Bye mom!!!

Dani: Bye! Love you *blows them a kiss

BACK AT HOME>>>>>

Dani is at home in her the bed with her robe on watching CLAWS waiting on chris...

After about 10mins he comes in

Chris: Happy birthday Bae *kiss her

Dani: Thanks.. *looks in his eyes.... oh hell naw nigga u horny...

Chris: We ain't gon stop till nine am *sings

Dani: Ugh don't start Chris *smiles

Chris: You know what time it is , get it in Ima do it all *sings

Dani: Says who???

Chris: Meh *sings

Chris takes his clothes off and starts to kiss her neck. he slides her robe off her shoulders. He makes his way down to her kitty and starts to do his foreign skills. She bites her lip as her eyes roll back with pleasure.

Dani: Chris ima bout to cum

He grips her thighs harders as he slurps up her juices. By how hard she was breathing Chris knew it was time to bring out cj. He goes into her and makes small strokes. she tried to hold back her moans but chris switched up the tempo which cause her to let one out.... He pulled out and went to the bathroom to depose the condom.. Dani was left on the bed looking at the ceiling breathing hard....

1 hr later... they got dress to go somewhere....

Dani's Outfit (with heels in media)

Chris's outfit

Dani: Where are we going???

Chris: Don't worry about it

Dani: Nigga it's my birthday

Chris: Ok and??

Dani: I can do whatever I want...

Chris: Just know its some where