Chapter 1

Elluna was laying down in the grass looking at the burning hot sun. She was a mess. Her hair was really tangled, she was very sunburn, her gloves were really dirty, and she haven't had food in days. Water either. She sat up. Greedy heroes were walking around the plaza, with bags full of stuff they won't use. Chips, candy, soda, anything really. There was a lot of garbage on the ground, like half- eaten food... She wanted wanted to eat them but she knew she couldn't. She looked at her shirt. It once had an orange on it. Now it's almost as dirty as mud. She wanted to cry, but... She couldn't... She had no water in her body... She wasn't strong enough to even do anything, the closest to anything she could do was sit up... She groaned really softly. She looked at her less than flat stomach. She squinted and before she knew it... She fell asleep. Insomnia haunted her, for her whole life. She could stay awake for days straight without being tired... She'd get tired during the day, and be wide awake at night. It's supposed to be the complete opposite.

        She gained enough strength at night to walk up to some unopened packages of food. In shame, she ate them. It started raining a little while after she ate. She actually liked the rain, it helped with her sunburns, and she could get (dirty) water from it. It's also a great white noise too. It's also really hot. She fell asleep after she drank the rain water, and woke up in the morning. She yawned and sat up, and there they were again, all of the greedy heroes. "Sigh..."