Chapter 2

After she watched some heroes take life for granted, she realized she was getting sick from the rain water. She was really tired, cold, and just felt sick. She went back to sleep, being kind of thankful that she can actually sleep for once.

        A hero saw this poor child and brought her to a save place, a house that she lives in by herself.

        That hero, in fact was named Red Action. A beautiful girl who is really nice but yet really cool. She was a hero really to Elluna, and even to anyone, cause she's level four. Red took a long look at Elluna. She knew that she was sick, so she thought about taking her to the doctor, then to get some food, then new clothes. She was going to let her rest though. Red thought about what do about her, she obviously doesn't have a home... Could this be her new home?  She kinda looks like me too... Red looked at her harder and looked at her hair.

       "Woah... That's some tangled hair there... I should brush it while she's asleep." And well enough, Red got her brush and brushed her dirty, tangled hair. About an hour later, it was straight and beautiful. Red looked at her hair open eyed, super impressed with herself.

       "Mmm...' Elluna said as she woke up. When she realized she wasn't on the ground by the bodega, she sat up fast.

        "Oh... You're awake." Red looked down and smiled. Elluna looked at Red. She couldn't talk at all. "Well, I'm Red Action, but you can call me Red. I guess I thought I'd help you cause y'know... You were in the dirty grass and stuff... I guess I wanted to take you to the doctor to help you get better cause you haven't been in warmth and what not... Then I thought we could go eat and get you some new clothes... How does that sound?" Red action looked back up at Elluna. She nodded and stood up, but then quickly sat down out of pain.

        "Oh, you poor child. Here, have this juice box. I buy them for no reason." She picked up Elluna and gave her the juice box. "Let's go," Red said as she approached her tank.