Chapter 3

Elluna looked at Red while she was driving. "So, what's your name?" Red said, her eyes still on the road. "Uh..." Elluna said while thinking of how to tell Red that she couldn't talk...

"I-It's... (thinking...) Elluna, bu-but I-it's Ella f-or short..." She was surprised at herself for being able to talk.

"Wow, that's a beautiful name," Red said. "We're here though." She unbuckled Elluna and brought her inside.

"What's the problem?" The doctor said as Red came in with Elluna. "So, I found this kid, Elluna, and she looks really sick and stuff, and I wanted you guys to see if she was okay," Red said while looking at Elluna.

"Okay. Follow me please." They both followed the doctor, and when they got into the room, she put Elluna on the chair. 

The doctor stood by Elluna. "Say 'Ahhh'," (scratchy) "Awhhh..." "Okay..." *Looks in her ears, arms, legs, etc...* "Okay, she just has a common cold, but for her skin, put some cream on it, and as for her extreme underweight, just feed her some meat or something like that. Thanks for coming :-)" Red thanked them, and brought Elluna back to the bodega to get her some clothes. 

"Come on, Elluna. Want some new clothes?" Red said happily. She nodded. They went to a clothes store and bought an adorable shirt with a cherry on it, and a skirt, which came with pants. She bought her new boots too. They bought it and checked out, and went back to her house. 

"While I make you and I some dinner, how about putting on these new clothes? I'll do your hair later." Red said while starting to bring some materials out. 

"Ok" She struggled to reply back. She closed the door and took the old clothes off and the new clothes on. She realized that her hair wasn't up or tangled. She opened the door and walked to Red, who was making Spaghetti and Meatballs.

"Hey, you look adorable! You look like a little raspberry c:" Red laughed, "That's what Enid calls me sometimes." 

"Enid?" Elluna questioned. "Oh! You don't know her. She works over at Gar's. You should meet her! She's really nice... And funny, and-... amazing -v-"

Elluna looked down cause she didn't want to meet anyone else. She only liked Red.

"I'm almost done. Go sit at the table please." Red said while getting cups out. "Okay," She said back. Elluna sat at the table, laying her head on the table. Red put the plates full of Spaghetti and Meatballs first, then gave Elluna a cup of milk. "Drink that and eat your food, and you'll feel better in no time." She said while sitting down with her food and water.