Chapter 19

Aayan's POV

'Don't you cling to my mother, you have your own, go and irritate her... '

'Aayan beta, I am busy right now, how many times do I have to say, don't call me after 10pm... '

'That's really nice that you topped the board exams son, here congratulate your brother, he came 4th in his school's cycle race, isn't it exciting...!'

'Aayan beta, I really don't think we can spend time together now... '

'Aayan! My child, congratulations for your deal my child... Why don't you come to Yash's 18th birthday, I'll introduce you to my friends... '

'Whatever happened between me and your mother Aayan, cannot be changed, it's better that you accept this and start living with it, our lives can never go back to normal and being stubborn won't help... '

Am I so bad, that no body wants to be with me...

Am I so pathetic, that everyone thinks that they can just leave me..

Why does everyone takes me for granted...? 

What did I ever do to anybody...!

I hate everyone !

I hate myself....

I picked up the vase and smashed it on the floor...

Naina mom was continuously calling my name from outside...

What a noble lady she is...

Taking care of an abandoned child...

I know she is tired of me too, she is just very kind to admit that...

That brat is right, I should stop clinging on to her..

Being unwanted is not a new thing for me...

I quickly take out my bag and start packing my stuff...

I cannot stay in this house...

'Aayan beta.. Open the door... ' Naina Mom said

'Aayan bro.. Please... Talk to us... ' Came Ved's voice

I want to ask them to go away, but cannot find my voice...

I take the water, pour it in a glass and drink it

'You know why mom left you and your sister, because you guys are that loser Jai Varma's kids, who will turn out to be losers like him in life... Mom doesn't want that embarrassment in her life, that's why she married my father... '

I smashed the glass in my hand itself..

I am not like Jai Varma..

And my father is not a loser, He is not Arjun Thapar's shadow...!

And I will not have a fate like him..

I throw away the glass pieces, did not bother about the wound, and continued my work...

I hate you Ananya Thapar

I detest you like anything... If I can, I won't hesitate to destroy your life and that big fat princess ego...

'Aayan beta.. Please open the door, listen to your Naina mom child, please... ' Naina Mom's voice was cracking, I made her cry

I wiped my tears and was packing my clothes, when I saw Vansh trying to climb up the balcony to get into my room..