The iron

LYDIA DEETZ AND FULLMETAL PANIC

Capítulo 3: The iron

Both Lydia and Percy were delighted with the entire area reserved within the TDD-1 for the two of them, and Tessa did not spare any expense for her guests. There was a whole library and a small kitchen next to their dining room so that the two boys would not decide to go to the official dining room of the ship. Other amenities such as a large bathroom and an entertainment and games room were also part of the whole complex.

"Tessa was very kind to prepare all this for us," said Percy as he played with the play station.

"It's true, I'm sure it cost her a lot, I just hope she's already convinced her men about taking the mandatory vacation. All we have to do is wait for NATO's approval before it starts looking for Utis."

"So, do you think they will try to use Spain as a laboratory for this new drug, as well as the new mechas?"

"I don't know who those people will be, but I'm disgusted that they think they can play with the dignity of the Spanish, I won't let them, I'll do anything to protect all those people, how I would like Tessa to give me the order to look for Utis."

Lydia didn't have to wait long as she was given the go-ahead that afternoon to try to find Utis.

Tessa, along with Kalinin and Mardukas saw how Lydia concentrated and shuffled the tarot cards.

"You know," Percy whispered to the three members of Mithril, "for the tarot card prediction to work, they must be at least a hundred years old, they must be of their own design, and most importantly, they must be read by the same woman who created the cards."

"But wouldn't that make it almost impossible to find someone who could read the letters?" Tessa asked.

"That shows you the tremendous power that Lydia has, she is very young and can still read the cards perfectly."

Lydia reviewed the distribution of the cards on the table and analyzed their meaning, after a couple of minutes, she found Utis' location.

"Well," said Mardukas, "we won't have to change the plan, the place where they're holding the NATO agent is close to a resort."

"We must not waste time," Kalinin intervened this time, "the enemy could sense our true intentions. Let us quickly send our men to that place on the pretext of the holiday and indicate the coordinates to those of NATO so that they can bring the mechas."

"Once they leave," said Tessa this time, "we'll head for the target decoy, I just hope everything goes well."

Tessa thanked Lydia and then along with Kalinin and Mardukas went out to prepare for the operation, there was no time to lose.

Melissa and other soldiers like Sousuke and Kurz were angry that they had to go so suddenly to the north of Spain to take mandatory holidays, but the harsh looks of Kalinin and Mardukas convinced them that it would be best to obey without hesitation.

As soon as the mercenaries left the TDD-1, Tessa ordered them to target the decoy target to attack it.

"Kalinin, Mardukas and I are the only ones who know that we will attack a false target," Tessa thought. "No, stop thinking about it! I must concentrate, I must convince myself that the decoy is the real target."

Lydia and Percy were distracted by a game of terror to avoid thinking about the real mission.

"Lydia, it's amazing that a game made with rpg maker can be so scary... the Japanese are geniuses," praised Percy, as he watched Lydia perform in the horror/rol/puzzle game: "the witch's house"."