Princeton's Whereabouts

Princeton’s POV: I got woken up by the harsh sun smacking me in the eyes as a rolled over to feel a body next to mine, when I was able to open my eyes fully I saw blonde resting on the pillow next to mine. I got out of my bed and made my way to the kitchen where I saw a bright pink bra resting on my counter as I remembered a scene from last night, I yawned scratching my braids as my head started to pound. I was having the worse hangover right now. I turned my coffee machine on as I took some asprin out the cupboard trying to get rid of this killing headache.

I had just took the asprin when I felt two skinny arms touch my skin and lock around my waist. “Morning sexy, last night was amazing” I heard a voice say as I turned round to see a blonde girl, quite pretty  with blue eyes look at me as a smile spread across her lips. I looked down to see she was wearing my shirt. ”so what’s your breakfast?” she said looking egar, I wanted to laugh in her face but I wasn’t going to be rude, this bitch actually thinks I’m going to feed her how cute. “don’t you think its time you should be leaving!” she slowly let go of my waist taken back by what I said and then she replied with “Well I thought we could go back to the bedroom and have a little more fun? I don’t see whats the rush?”

She said putting her hand at the top of my chest and slowly sliding it down to my V line as she looked up at me with her deep blue eyes. “Look Brittany”…. She interrupted me by saying “..my name is Tina” I couldn’t care less to be honest, can’t she take a hint. “Look Tina to be completely honest with you last night was awful so I’d rather not re live that horror yet again and take my shirt off I don’t want it to smell of slut.” With that I removed her hand from my body and walked off going into the bathroom, I didn’t have to turn back knowing that she was close to tears or somewhat hurt with what I said but again I don’t give 2 shits.

I started to run the shower, when I heard my door slam, oooh woops I upset the slut. Thank god! She left straight away normally they wait for me to finish cuss me off about how I’m an asshole or a dickhead then they leave with a dramatic entrance but I didn’t give a fuck. A man has needs and I have to satisfie' them. As you can tell I don’t have a steady girlfriend and not many friends I mean when I moved years a few years ago with my cousin I did become quite popular but soon everyone stopped comin round.

My cousin got married about 2 years ago and now he lives in a house with his wife, he let me keep the apartment which I love! Even though I do miss home from time to time then i remember without my momma, I miss you momma. I had my shower then threw on some boxers and my grey tracksuit before plopping on the couch and flicking through channels, when I just remembered tomorrow is the anniversary of my momma’s dead….. I can’t believe its been 6 years since her death, I wish she was still here. I was trying to find a good program to watch when I passed “The Tintanic” it had only been about 20 minutes in and it was right before the sex scene when all of a sudden I had a flashback.

Flashback

Princeton: maybe if your good I’ll take you on one, one day.

Tamara: bad idea. *shaking her head*

Princeton: why baby? 

Tamara: I watched Titanic when I was 7, I’m scared of boats and ships.

Princeton: aww baby, wait you watched Titanic when you were 7?

Tamara: my mom was sleeping and …ben was at work then I was flicking through channels on the tv when I saw this movie and it had kids and a boat in it so I thought It would be good to watch but then yh….

Princeton: and you just watched all of it? *raising an eyebrow*

Tamara: yh. 

Princeton: Even the Sex Scene? 

Tamara: *laughs a little* no I didn’t know what was going on so I covered my face for that part, I use to think they fell on each other because the boat was moving then couldn’t get back up.

Princeton: *laughs and kisses her head* awww bless you baby. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Princeton’s POV: Fuck! These damn feelings coming back again why the fuck can’t they get lost I don’t have feelings fir that bitch I couldn’t care less what she’s done with her life. I bet she isn’t even alive she probably killed herself after I left her cause that bitch was nothing but unstable! I turned off the channel and flicked to a music channel and all of a sudden Lionel Richie’s song ‘All Night Long’ was playing.

*FLASHBACK*

Tamara: *starts doing goofy dance!*

Princeton: *laughs at her, goes to her and holds her hips as she moves them up and down slowly*

*they are both singing the Spanish parts…………soon the song finshes, tamara turns off the radio and they both land flat on her bed breathing heavily laughing*

the spanish parts: 

Tambo li de say de moi ya

Hey Jambo Jumbo

Way to parti o we goin' 

Oh, jambali

Tam bo li de say de moi ya

Yeah, Jambo, jumbo

Princeton: “man baby I haven‘t had that much fun in so long” *smiles at and turns his head to her as he moves a strand of hair from her face* “mm I love you baby”

Tamara: *breaths in smiling* “I love you Jacob! You will forever be my prince!” *still smiling*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Princeton’s POV: I turned off the TV before throwing the remote in anger why won’t that fucking bitch get out of my head.  I don’t love her she was just another bitch on the pile and I’ve had plenty more after her! She was too much of a virgin to prove her love. Why won’t she fucking go away! I can have any bitch I wanted! That’s why I have a different slut every night I can fuck her brains out and she doesn’t complain, I don’t need a girl to calm me down, hold me when I’m sad, know exactly what to do when I need cheering or to peck my lips every now and again and never fail to tell me how much she loves me…

I don’t need that shit! I’m livin the good life, I got money, bitches at my feet, a great apartment and who needs friends? These feelings need to fuck off I’ve blocked them for years why do have to come back now its not like I miss her smile, or her perfect frame, or the way her dimples getting bigger she smiles, or her gorgeous laugh. Or her goofy dance moves and way she rubs and plays with my hair that puts you at peace and sleepy. I don’t miss her dress style and I certainly don’t miss the way she moans and the flavor of her kiss.

What the fuck is going on! I need to go fuck someone to get this bitch out my head. I played foosball but that didn’t work, then I was about to call one of my bitches when my door bell went off? Who could that be, so I walked over to the door and opened to see a face I wasn’t expecting….

??: sup nigga, long time no see?

4 comments and 10 votes for more