Arrange Marriage (shot-3)

Scene opens at swasan bedroom, where Swara is waiting for him..she wants to ask him..why he agreed to this marriage? She wants to talk about there future..but then her thoughts break when sanskar entered the room.

She looks at his face, which only showing anger... sanskar didn't say anything he directly went towards his cupboard and taking out his night clothes.

Swara taking a deep breath asked him.." sanskar why you agreed about marriage?"

Sanskar didn't answer her and left washroom, swara feel angry on his attitude..." What he thought of himself" she said and lying in one side bed, closing her eyes.

Sanskar comes and laid another side and off the lights.

Swara looking at him angrily how can someone ignore so easily while sanskar decide to ignore her as much as possible

Another side, Ragini and Laksh are lying in bed and Ragini is sad because of her his family is angry on him.

" Don't worry Ragini, I trust that soon all members will accept you." Laksh said.

" I hope so Laksh ji

" I hope so Laksh ji..I don't want to be a Piller between you and your family" Ragini said and Laksh give her a kiss on her forehead.

At morning,

Swara Wake up and come to mandir and song for puja. All comes there and so much happy to see. Ragini also about to enter but Annapurna glaring at her and she stopped outside.

After puja swara gave artii to all and come near Ragini, she gives her a smile and Ragini gets happy because at least someone's there with her.

Swara comes in kitchen with Ragini.

" I don't know what to made..and what if no one likes anything-" Ragini said in nervous while Swara give her warm smile.." Don't worry, I've solution.. we'll made together so there's no chance."

Both started make halwa, Puri , chola and served in table.

All give Ragini a angry look, she gets sad.