Arrange Marriage (shot-4)

Scene opens at morning,

Swara open her eyes and feel something on her waist and looking at the way find sanskar hand.

She observe his now more careful.. he's really handsome not to mention an arrogant too but devil looks good when he sleeps.

Swara carefully move his hand and come downstairs after get ready. She's about to go Mandir but eavesdrop Annapurna and sujata.

" Jiji, when the day comes that sanskar will join puja and breakfast. He never bother be with us always find a ways to stay away" sujata said, Annapurna patted her shoulder.

" I had a feeling the day will be coming soon. I can feel one day swara will make him perfect" Annapurna said.

Swara smile to hearing all this, at they really trust her so much. She looks at watch.. maybe today sanskar can't join puja but he'll join breakfast and she knows what to do.

The puja went well.. Ragini is standing far and Laksh give her a company stand also with her ignore her pleading looking 'go Join them'.

After puja Swara comes there room and noticed sanskar combined his hair.

Swara comes near him, sanskar raise his eye brows at her.

" You will be joining us breakfast today..and not today daily" swara said more like a order.

Sanskar gritted his teeth, " last night I listened you doesn't mean it will be happen daily" said him about to leave but swara come in front of him.

" You have to listen Everything. Otherwise.." swara pause, she really didn't want to say but no option.

" Otherwise what?? You can't do anything" sanskar said and a smirk come his face.

"Actually I can. If you didn't listen to me.. I'm going to say everyone that you're impotent" swara said with a smirk.

Sanskar's eyes get wide " what? You" before he finished anything swara runs from there.

Sanskar looking at the door Swara sneak her head, " I'll waiting otherwise I'm Dead serious and tommorow you'll also joining puja with us " she said and left.