Epilogue

Scene opens at swasan room, both are sleeping peacefully hugging each other.

The sun rays fall in swara's eyes and she opened her eyes, looking at Sanskar and a smile comes on her lips.

She peak his lips and tried to get up but Sanskar hold her waist tightly. Swara's eyes get wide.." you're awake" she pout and sanskar open his eyes looking at her.

" Okay now let me go, I've so many works" swara said and tried to get up but Sanskar pulled her more close.

" Sanskar" she said in warning tone.." we're already late, look at the clock"

He kissed her lips and left, Swara about to go washroom but he hold her hands.." well you said we might be ready fast so why wasting time" he said.

After a hot passionate bath both get's ready and comes downstairs.

Whole Maheswari Mansion is decorating and why not today Raglak, Swasan's 5th anniversary and Tonight had a grand party.

Swara is making food with Ragini and thinking about last night...

" Swara what about a another baby?? A girl like you" Sanskar said holding her in his arms sitting on bed.

There's room is decorated with candles and a cake half eating placed a side table.

Swara put her finger in her cheeks looking like she's thinking.

" Well i don't mind. I'm ready" she said and laughing as seeing his frowns 'what she's thinking' going in his mind.

" So you are teasing me? Huhh?" Sanskar said in his attitude and smirk.

" Well I can" swara said a smirk comes in her face too.

"No one can give attitude Mr. Sanskar Maheswari" he said as a proud tone.

Swara rolled her eyes..." Yes I can because I'm Mrs. Sanskar Maheswari" she said.

Sanskar Lean "really" he whisper and kiss her. He pulled immediately to saw her face.

Swara hit his arms and blushing.

" Someone's blushing huhh?" A mischievous had his tone.

" No I'm not" she also said in stubbornly.

" Oh yes" he said and made her lying and come over her.

Sanskar give bite her neck.."aahh" she made sounds.

" I'll complain your son that his father is becoming so bad. He bite her mummy" Swara said smirking.

" Yeah go on after some months I'll also complain our little girl that how her mummy torture her father with this beautiful eyes, lips , nose-" Sanskar said but swara cut him kissing his lips.