Chapter 2

Kelly P.O.V

I was pacing around the room impatiently for my sister to knock on my door to sneak out.

I had the hard time to process everything. I met my mate yesterday. And I cant ask for better. He is so handsome with his masculine body and that height. His face is piece of art with those mesmerizing blue eyes and the light stubble beard on his face.

I am not able to control my wolf anymore she just want to stay with her mate.

The knock on my door brought me back to my senses I ran towards the door unlocking it to reveal my beautiful sister. She pushed me in and closed the door.

"I have a bad news for you." She was breathing heavily.

"What is it.?" What bad can happen now.?

"Your mate.." my heart picked up the rate it was beating.

"What about him.? Tell me he is fine.!" I was freaking out.

"He is the Alpha of Night Shadow pack.!"

"Night shadow..WHAT.!?" my heart literally stopped beating. Night shadow pack is our rivalry pack. My father beta was killed by his pack.

"Seth will kill you if he got the whiff of him being your mate." Sophie warned me.

"I dont care Sophi, he is my mate. Moon Goddess had chosen him for me. Than nothing in this world can separate me from him. Not even Seth." I have no idea what shit I was speaking but I knew my brother will definitely kill me.

"Lets go. We are already late and my wolf cant contain its excitement to meet her mate." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house.

As usual Marco was waiting for us. "Hey babe, it took forever for you to arrive today."

"We had some stuff to take care of." we took our seats as he hit the pedal speeding off.

I was nervous and excited to see him again. He had said he will wait for me outside of the club. We were already late I hope he wont think that I ditched him or something like that.

As we neared the club I could smell his scent. It was a combination of wood and coffee.? I dont know but his scent was kind of masculine like him which makes me dizzy whenever I am near him.

I don't know what my scent is like. I made a mental note to ask him that question.

I was losing my senses as we parked infront of the club. My eyes spotted him leaning on the car. His eyes landed on me he looked directly into my eyes making my knees go weak. I sat their frozen not breaking the eye contact, until my sister shook my shoulder.

"Dont stare at him like a creep. Now come out we have to go inside. And remember to tell him about who you are." I embraced myself and walked out of the car towards him.

His eyes roamed around my body. If it was someone else I would have flipped but he was my mate and he ha the whole right to check me out.

"You are...you are looking gorgeous." he breathed putting the strand of hair behind my ear.

"Love birds I am going into the club. Call me when you guys are done." Sophie left us alone. The parking area was completely vacant except two of us.

"So..." he drawled as he pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my hand around his neck resting my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Just stay still please." I was feeling all kind of emotions. Being near him is something with give me peace and restlessness at the same time.

He rested his chin on the top of my head. Feeling all the tingling sensation, I raised my head and placed my lips on his for a soft kiss. Devouring his minty taste. I was losing myself.

His kisses were always soft and passionate. I cant explain how but it is.

"Damn girl you are making it hard for me to control my wolf now. Don't blame me if I end up marking you." my cheeks heated up and I pulled away from him like he burned.

But he pulled me back again. "I never asked you to stay away from me."

I desperately searched my mind to say something. "Lets go." I blurt.

"Where.?" he kissed my nose.

"For a walk.?" I made it sound more like a question. He let out a hearty laugh. I was again mesmerized. His eyes crinkled. I was staring at him in awe.

Soon he composed himself and pecked my lips.

"Lets go." he wrapped his arm around my waist as we wandered around the deserted road in silence.

"I want to tell you something." Sophie voice rang into the back of my mind. I was getting nervous. What if he will reject me after knowing my true identity.?

"What is it.?" he frowned when he saw my nervous expression.

"I...I mean you are from Night Shadow Pack right.?"

"So...what it have to do with anything.?" he looked genuinely confused.

"I am from...I am from Snow White pack." I closed my eyes shut. I am screwed.

"I know that." my head snapped towards him.

"You knew about it.?" I was surprised that if he knew than what he is doing with me.?

"Your pack or my pack cant separate us. You are mine. You will be Luna of Night Shadow pack once I mark you." he smiled at me and pulled me closer to him if it was even possible.

It was not as hard as I expected. He is a real gentleman who understand and loves me. What else can I ask for.?

Kelly outfit

Kelly outfit.

Xavier outfit

Xavier outfit

I hope you guys liked it...
Please vote comment and share..
It will mean a lot to me.