Chapter 3

Kelly P.O.V

"Hey cupcake." he pecked my lips as soon as I reached.

"Hi." I wrapped my arms around his torso kissing his jaw. Its been three nights since we met and everything just seem so perfect.

"Can we leave now.? Or do you want to go in the club.?" He had told me yesterday that he want to take me to his favourite place tonight.

"No, we should leave." he gave me warm smile and opened his car door for me. That's when I noticed his car. My jaw literally hit the floor. Well not literally but you got me right.

"You own freaking Pagani Huayra.!" he chuckled and gave me a little push to was sitting in passenger seat. He than settled himself in the driver seat.

"This is my favourite car." he simply said and started the car.

"You are kidding me right." the interior was just amazing. It didn't even feel like the car is even moving.

"You have no idea about who I am babe." he winked at me. Truly I don't have any idea how wealthy he is. If he drives a Pagani Huayra than I don't even want to imagine.

He took my hand into his and laced our fingers together.

"Is their something wrong cupcake.?" he asked softly. His eyes still fixed on the road.

"I don't know. All of this things its just..I don't have words to explain." I let out a exasperated sigh.

He started to draw circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. He was silent making me doubt if he will ever say something about it.

"I know. I can feel you, but trust me all this money and power is just for world. Nothing can buy love which I have for you and I cherish you more than any luxury in this world. I may own million but I was nothing until I met you. You complete me Kelly. You are my other half." he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"We are here." he smiled at me. I didn't even noticed that he had parked the car. I smiled back and was about to open the door but he told me to wait and rushed out to open the door for me.

I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hairs. He is so sweet sometimes.

I was about to turn and look around when a hand was placed on my eyes.

"Don't open your eyes." I nodded my head and grabbed piece of his shirt pulling him closer to my back. I was afraid that I will fall or something like that.

"I will not let you fall cupcake." he chuckled and guided me to God knows where.

"Here, now you can open your eyes." he removed his hand and moved aside. I blinked several times to get rid of blurry vision. My breath caught in my throat when I took in the scene in front of me.

 My breath caught in my throat when I took in the scene in front of me

"This...this is so beautiful." he hugged me from back. I had always read about seaside starry nights. And witnessing one. I had never ever thought about it.

I turned in his arm to face him. "Xavier.." I breathed and smashed my lips on his. Everything was so beautiful. I had always dreamed about kissing my mate under the starry night sky. It was like dream come alive.

"I love you.." I muttered into the kiss. Xavier pulled away his eyes widened.

Oh shit.! Why cant I just keep my mouth shut.?!

"What did you just say.?" he was out of breath from our little make out session.

I bit my lip to keep myself from crying. How stupid can I be.? He is my mate that doesn't mean he have to love me.

"Oh God, cupcake its not like what you are thinking. What an idiot I am.?!" he started to come closer but I stepped back. My wolf was pressuring me to pull him down and kiss the daylight out of him but I had the upper hand.

"I shouldn't have said that. Its okay if you don't feel the same way. It was just." I was blabbering when his lips hovered mine he bit on my lower lip and pulled away.

"You talk a lot." I was startled by his behaviour. He didn't even let me compose myself when he dropped the another bombshell.

"I love you cupcake.! I love you more than my own life. I LOVE YOU...,!" he cupped my cheeks and rested his forehead on mine.

My wolf was howling in happiness. While I was having a hard time to process his words.

"You love me.." I finally said.

"Xavier, My mate loves me.."

"YOU LOVE ME...!" I screamed and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck. He sweep me off my feet and twirled me around.

After our confession I laid down in his arms on the ground staring at the stars. When a question popped into my mind.

"How do I smell.?" he gave me a confused look.

"I mean my scent. Your scent is like wood and coffee a masculine combination." I explained.

"Oh, that, your scent is like light water and jasmine. And trust me I feel crazy when I am near you." he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You have no idea how hard it is to control myself from claiming you." he bit me lightly. I let out a moan. My body was heated. He jerked up and pulled away from me.

"I have to control myself. I know you are not ready. Not even for mating." his eyes held so much desire on the other hand my body was on fire.

One thing was for sure. I need him to claim me at least he can mate with me.

 I need him to claim me at least he can mate with me