Chapter 10

Kelly P.O.V

One day Michael barged into my room and asked me to pack my stuff because we were going back to US.

And the reason.? Well he was playing the role of peacemaker between my brother and mate.

So we are here sitting in the meeting room in my old pack house, waiting for Xavier to arrive.

Seth and my father were glaring at me from across the table, but they cant do anything to me. Michael made sure no one from my old pack comes near me or my baby except Abby and Sophie.

My baby is 1 month old now and I am nervous as hell to face Xavier. Michael had told me that if Xavier will see the baby he will definately come to know its his.

So I asked the nanny to keep him in the room. I am not ready to break the news to him. Not after he cheated on me.

I had that pain several times after Louis was born. Michael had to help me to cease the pain.

Xavier have no idea how much pain he gave us.

The door to the meeting room opened revealing a tired looking Xavier. My eyes stopped at him. He had his beard grown his hairs were a mess. But still he managed to look devilishly handsome. I am seeing him after almost 3 months.

His eyes landed on me, he froze for a moment staring straight into my eyes.

Than his eyes diverted to Michael beside me and his jaw clenched and hands turned into a fist.

"Alpha Xavier." Michael greeted him and took his hand out for him to shake but he just ignored him and came directly towards me.

He sat on the chair beside me. His scent hit me hard making me go weak by knees.

"Just get over with this." the meeting was started. Everyone started to keep their points. But Xavier was looking at me all the damn time. His beta was doing all the talking. His beta looked a lot like him. I guess he is Xavier's brother. His eyes landed on me, he gave me a small smile.

I smiled back at him and gulped hard. A hand was placed on my bare thigh.

I squirmed in my seat and tried to swat his hand away but he didn't budge. I looked at my left at Michael for help but he was already trying to control his laughter.

He is such a traitor.

He squeezed my thigh making me yelp. My eyes were wide as saucer as he started to move his hand up under the hem of my dress.

I stoop up abruptly. "Excuse me." my body was on fire as I ran away from there.

He is such a moron. What the hell was he thinking.? I went towards my room to check on my son.

I opened the door to my room and asked the nanny to leave.

Louis was sleeping peacefully in his cradle. I paced around the room. I had not have any kind of physical contact with him in last 3 months and now when he was this close to me. I wanted nothing more than to throw my arms around him and kiss the hell out of him.

I want to make love with him. I want him.

I need him

Oh, Lina. I totally understand how you are feeling. Having this closure look at your mate and not able to held him in your arms is unexplainable.

I know Kelly. Please dont punish ourselves just because he made a mistake.

You want me to forgive him for cheating on us.?

Yes I do. Because they are our soulmate.

The door burst opened as I jumped on my feet.

"My pup." Xavier growled raging with fury.

Oh God this is not good.

Xavier

Xavier

Ryder