GROW A PEAR 🖕🏼💕😍

Their party outfits wigs for the two boys and their makeup

Dae POV

"Uhggggg I can't believe we waisted a whole freaking year for stupid traveling to find our mates and we didn't find them." Kamila whined in my ear which resulted in me pushing her off the bed as val laughed.

"at least d gets to see that dreamy boyfriend until he can find his mate." Val teased as someone snapchated me it was Andy saying he's so sorry then I  opened my snap from liam he sent me 3 months ago it was a pic of him kissing Andy on my bed saying 'were over, and I'm fucking him on your bed bitch'. My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach as I showed the twins as I ran out crying.

He hurt me more than i could imagine but luckily me. There is welcome back party for the alpha triplets because they just got home from alpha training. So I can drink my ass off tonight.

once I calmed down I went back to my room to my room and saw a crying Andy I ran and hugged him.

"I'm sooo fucking sorry I got drunk and I don't even remember that it happened the only reason I know is because Xenia told me he's was tell all of the guys that i was a slut and all this shit." he cried I hugged him.

"It's okay doll I got a text from Xenia when I was in the washroom" I said hugging him he sit down and breaths.

I smiled "at least we get to drool over the dreamy alpha triplets" I said getting hot and bothered. 😉😏 uhgggg their soooo fucking hot I would take triple dick up the ass for them ughhhh- wait their alphas so they probably have MONSTER DICKS uhggg 🤤🤤 I want to fuck them.

I snap out of it when I hear Andy laughing I look over in confusion "first you had you mind link wall down but only mine was and second your drooling." he laugh as I realize I ACTUALLY WAS FUCKING DROOL.... AHHHHHH. I quickly wipe it off and we all start laughing....

*time skip the getting ready for the party*

"PRE DRINKING BITCHES" I screamed as I hold my Diamond rhinestone "coffee cup" that say bitch in teal rhinestones that has Lemon drop whiskey in it Andy laughs at me.

"This bitch is going to be grinding on everything and give all them men boners damn b." he laughs I smirk as I just put on my heels we got ready. We walk down to the back that was
cemented because this bitch ain't wrecking her 400$ heels no no no bitch, as we walk out MY FUCKING JAMS COMES ON I look at the girls and they looked shock we smirked and ran to dance floor Area.  just as I saw liam and he look right at me.

(it's grow a pair by Kesha so y'all know)
"I SIGN UP FOR A MAN BUT YOU ARE JUST A BITCH" all of my girls + Andy scream/sang while pointing to him he rolled his eyes as we all walked up to him.

"But I just can't date a dude with a vag
When we fell in love, you made my heart drop And you had me thinking 'bout you nonstop That you cried 'bout this and whine about that When you grow a pear you can call me back Yeah, I think you're hot, I think you're alright But you're acting like the chick all the time You were cool and now you're not, just like that When you grow a pear you can call me back." the girls sang as me and Andy smirk "wait nah don't call us back will be to busy with are mate that will act like men not like a little fuck boi." we said in sync giggling and, right as that came out of my mouth I feel I punch right to the rib cage And as an instinct i up cut him as he fell on his ass.

I wheezed trying to breath right the Luna came running over to me because he know I have asthma he hands me my Inhaler as he calls his husband over and Andy tells him the whole story.
he smiles proudly at me and then glared at liam "boy get in the fucking house this is a party for my boys and I don't need people past out for other reasons then being drunk." he said sternly just still cracking a joke so he knows he's not in shit liam nods and walks into the house.

me and the sqaud go back to dance and one point I was grinding against Andy and then I suddenly feel three men behind me I feel tingly I feel all three breath on my neck "mate" two of them growl as the third one breaths right by my  ear "I swear to fucking god if I see you wearing shit like this in public and or grinding on someone again I will show you who you belong to." he growls in my  ear suck right behind my ear my legs go weak as I bite my but me being crazy I then...

Cliffhanger lolz next chappy is smut galore be prepared