WAIT HOW MANY!!!

(What my Little dae is wearing 💕)
milo's POV
As soon as she snapped his head my mouth dropped "ze how many and who did he rape??" I asked shocked she dropped her and sniffles "me, Andy, kam, Val and dae mine has been happening since I turned 16 and Val, kam and Andy's happened recently and they told me today but I was  going to wait until the party was over to deal with it but Dae never told and he knew that it happened to me so I don't know why he didn't come to me" she cry's I sigh "ze he threatened to kill him" I sighed she snapped her head and looked shocked "WHAT!!! he never did that to any of us yes he threatened to start NASTY ASS rumor BUT NEVER gave us a death threat" she cried More momma gave our baby back who was starting wake up and got dad to get rid of his body and momma took a broken Xenia to the house we walk in side and when to are room and went though another room that is only connected to our room and the only door to get in is in our room soo nosie pack slut can't snoop. I open the door and laid on the couch with our baby on my chest he rubbed his eyes with his fists and sits up so he's straddling my waist he looks around and slowly takes his time to wake up but as soon as Draco asked if we wanted to have breakfast for supper and our baby snapped wakes jumped on to Draco "DADDDDY BACON" he giggles happily making us chuckled we knew he would wake up as soon as you mention breakfast and/or bacon he has and obsession to bacon and breakfast foods.

He got up but sat his butt on the floor as he whined "bubba" he said Softly "what baby" I asked he blushes "bubba My prince parts tingle" he whined I inhaled sharply as Draco and nico growled deeply

(Dae calls nico daddy, milo Bubba, Draco dada)

Dae's POV
My prince parts started to get tingly as soon as I told them dada, and daddy  growls deeply and Bubba inhaled sharply I look at them with my big puppy eyes Bubba shakes his "baby your not ready okay" he said softly I growl "fine asshole" I said mumbling but daddy heard it and growled "WATCH YOUR MOUTH BABY BOY" he growled I whimpered I got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door as soon as they heard the bathroom door locked they came running to the door "baby open the door"daddy said I growled "FUCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU" I screamed with tears streaming down my face "baby can you at least let me in" dada said I unlocked the door he came in and locked the door quickly so the other two couldn't come in "hey baby what's up your not mad because we want you to wait are you" dada asked I shake my head "no dada I just feel very sensitive and I get these heat flash when I'm not close to you guys" I whined dada's eyes widen "baby you know that meaning your heat will becoming soon right" dada asked I nodded "yes dada" I said shyly "if you knew why didn't you tell us baby we would be able to help" dada said as he hugs me I sniffle "because I though my daddies would leave me because I'm a weak omega" I cried dada growled sternly "you are not weak you are beautiful and strong. one of the strongest omega's I know. you have alpha mates meaning if the moon goddess didn't think you were strong enough she wouldn't of put you with not one not two but three alpha mates baby don't ever think we would leave you we love you two much okay" dada said cradling me I nodded and smiled "yes dada" I giggled he chuckled "now how about that breakfast for supper baby" he ask I squealed "YESSS DADA" I giggled as I jumped up open the door and ran down to the kitchen I completely dodged my two mates standing by the bathroom door I LOVE BREAKFAST food and bacon.

I heard dada, Bubba, and daddy talking in hush hush tone I wiggle myself into one of the bottom cupboards I can hear them walk in
"You guys actually have to be gentle he's sensitive I don't give a fück if your angry or horny he is going to start heat soon so be gentle with him and since I can't trust you two he will be with me at all times" dada growled I whimpered dada chuckled"come out of the cupboard baby" he said sounding very Amused I giggled and crawl out of the cupboard and make grabby hands daddy was about to pick me up but I whined and back away "no want dada" I said teary eyed daddy growls as dada picked me up and growled back at daddy "do not growl at him. You and milo need to back the fuck up and give him space he's clearly in deep headspace so do not scare him even more" he growled I shake my head "Bubba i Sowwy for saying men wouds" I said as I  making grabby hand to Bubba he smiled and picked me up "it's okay baby you just got upset because your sensitive cause your heats coming soon" he said softly while cradling me I then started to fall asleep. (heat is like a werewolf's period but without the bleeding)

I woke up whimpering as I felt no one near me I opened my eyes to see I was in my cradle I pouted "DRACO, MILO, OR NICO GET ME OUT OF THIS CRADLE" i screamed Draco walk in with a frown "what's wrong baby" he asked as he picked me up and put me down I rolled my eyes "what do you think is wrong I woke whimpering because my body and wolf couldn't feel their mates so even if I'm little I wanna sleep in bed with you" I pout he chuckled "baby we just put you down for a nap you always sleep with us at night" he said softly hugging me and rocking us back and forth I whined "can we nap together dada" I asked softly he chuckled and nodded "of course baby boy" he smiled as he walk in to our room and set me on the big bed as he cuddled up close to me I smiled as I was slowly falling asleep again.

A/N
Again spelling Errors grammar and shit I'll fix it when I'm done the book please don't said rude things I have a many book but I have gotten people who have send nasty things about the book because of the grammar and how it's written so please only good comments.

-Levi 🍯