sex= consent

Dae's outfit latter in the chapter
Warring now it's kinda sexual and talks about rape if you don't like that or it triggers you please don't read

Dae's POV
As soon as bass down low by dev plays I smirked as I then start to grind and twerk and pull out all of the sexy dance moves out while dancing with the three of them they start growling huskily.

I giggled "I'll be right back I have to fill up my cup" I said and before they could protest I ran and grabbed the shit that gets me horny and wasted quickly aka fireball I chugged the WHOLE FUCKING BOTTLE as men starred at me shocked.

I smiled "that's how a bitch does it boys" as I was about to walk back I see the boys walking towards me with lust full eyes I smirked "well go to go fella's I being chased by three horny men peace out home scouts" I say as I booked it  back in the house.

I hear the men laughs I run up about two step before I'm thrown of over of my Hubbies shoulders my ass is hanging out of my dress.

I pout "if you gonna man handle me could you at least pull my dress down my full ass is out and I'm clear wearing a thong" I grumbled

the hubbie man handling me smirks "oh baby your gonna love being man handle by the end of the night" he chuckled as my two other hubbies beside him smack my ass.

I moan as I whispered in the ear of my hubby to the right me "mhmm fuck me daddy i'm impatient" i moans in his ear and they opened their room door as I said that all of their eyes turned black.

I was already wasted so I know this shits about to get hot he puts my down "knees" he growls me being me I sat at ease in bdsm stance with my head down I can hear all three of my hubbies groan

"fuck he's already train god" hubby one said as he lifts my chin up "you such and good needy little boy aren't you" he growls

I didn't trust my voice and I nodded "words" the other one growls "yes daddy" I said in a softy nerdy voice all three of them Groan at the name.
hubby # 3 squats down "safe word baby" he asked
I smiled "yellow for slow down and PINEAPPLE for stop" I giggled all three coed over me "if I'm unable to speak one soft pinch to slow down two to stop" I smiled they stared in awe as he get of from his knee "good boy" he cooed softly.

I start to feel horny and little the same time I look at them with needy eyes "Pwease daddy princess parts tingly" I whined.

they awwed as the weren't horny at all anymore but I knew I could fix that I quickly pull hubby #2 by his belt as I quickly pull out his dick "baby no it's okay you don't need" he said softly I looked up with big innocent eyes and giggled "but I like all my daddies lollipops in my mouth" as I lick the tip tease him.

He  groans "fuck stop baby we won't be able to control our wolf and they'll be two rough for you first time" he said softly as my mouth dropped.

I look at him with teary eyes "it isn't my first I was rapped by- wait never mind theirs no need to say his name" I say crying because I told no one my mates brother blade would always come into my room and rape me I guess you could Say I never gave consent and always told him no and stop.

he told me if I told anyone he will kill me soooo yeah my mate growls so loud it shook the house "HE DID WHAT"they yelled ohhh fuck THOSE BITCH READ MY THOUGHT  they need stay the fuck out of my head it holds half of the packs secrets.

hubby #1 picks me up and cradled me making me feel little again I cuddle into his chest and suck my thumb he patted my hand away as I get teary eye he shushes me "shhh baby it's okay look paci" he said softly I smiled and opened my mouth he puts my paci in my mouth and I curl up and fall asleep.

Draco's POV
I quickly change our sweet little boy into panties, one of my thrasher hoodies, some Minnie Mouse socks, a Minnie Mouse paci and a red fluffy blanket so our baby isn't cold I carried my baby down with us as milo and nico storm ahead I quickly poured some apple juice into a Minnie Mouse sippy cup he smiled and lached in to it.

When I got out side Nico and milo were by our side.

I covered our babies hear so he doesn't get startled and wake up crying as nico and milo scream "BLADE XENIA, MOM AND DAD" all their heads turn and momma knows that we weren't fücking around.

my mother is male and did give birth to us it's a gift to alphas who don't have women or omega mate but we do have an  omega mate.

He walks to us meaning if you don't follow him he gonna kick ya ass they all come over to us "momma dad Xenia take a few steps back real quick" I said and they jumped back as soon as milo and nico punch blade. nico punch him in the face where as milo punched him in the dick "I hope you can never use you fücking dick again" milo growls but what's scared every one was nico "ha he won't have one in a fucking second" he growls but momma caught him.

Nico is the most peaceful and chill person ever and this is the first time I've seen him Actually angry.

Momma sighs as he hold nico's head running his hand through nico's hair it's always something he finds soothing about it "okay so please tell me what going on please" he said I sighed "okay well let's start with this dae is are mate" I smiled momma saw the boy in my hands and runs right over to me and snatches him away and he knows about ddlb because our parents have that relationship as well but momma is always coddling dae.

As momma snatched him, he looked up at momma he smiled with his paci is his mouth and cuddle into his chest mumbling "momma no rape" he said as he went back to sleep momma covered our babies ears and screams "what the fuck WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY BABY" he roared as nico, milo, I Myself look at my brother who's glaring at our baby evilly.

Xenia's mouth dropped and she tackled him "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FRIST YOUR OWN SISTER THEN THE TWINS THEN ANDY NOW DAE IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" she scream and before we could pull her back she snapped his neck right their... #shook

It's not edited so if you have a problem the fucking door 🚪