Prologue

Hyungwon's POV

"CHAE HYUNGWON!!!"

I annoyingly messed my hair, took another pillow hastily and covered my face. I faced the wall and curled up in a ball like a baby.

Argh! Yoo Kihyun, this small guy is super annoying. When will he let me live?

"I swear to God! if I'll be late on my first international job as a photographer, I'll rip your head off!"

He screamed then followed by some loud banging on my door.

Jesus! I want to sleep more! Let me sleep!!!

"Hyungwon-ah, you're mom just called me." I heard Minhyuk's calm, cold voice tone.

No...

"She said, he'll be cutting off your account in 10 minutes if yo--"

I jumped out of my bed and opened the door and saw Kihyun glaring at me and Minhyuk holding his phone up showing the call history with my mom's number displayed on it.

D*mn you, Lee Minhyuk.

This guy never jokes around. I hate him being like this. These two are always the antagonists in my life.

"I'm up." I said lazily. "I can't understand why you two are always doing this while you always claim you're busy and such."

"If not, you'll end up sleeping forever." Kihyun rolled his eyes on me.

I rolled my eyes too. As if that'll happen.

"Yeah, we just care." Minhyuk said, turning his back on me.

"Seriously, stop being cheesy. I might puke."

"Yuck."

"Eew, dude."

I just turned my back to them and close the door.

"Chae Hyungwon, if you goes back to sleep and won't come out after 20 minutes I'll call Wonho hyung to come here so that he can break your door open." Kihyun warned me.

He's too annoying. Really.

"I'll start the time watch." Minhyuk said.

UGH! REALLY!!!

--------

After finishing preparing---don't ask me how long I took time to prepare. Just think that I don't want Wonho hyung to break my door open---I went out to see that Minhyuk and Kihyun are already inside my car: Kihyun on the passenger seat and Minhyuk at the back.

I sighed. Did I leave my car keys on the sofa again?

They are annoying and bothering me just so they have their driver. They always just do this.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked them as I enter the car.

"Quarter to eleven." Minhyuk looked at his watch.

"What the hell?!" I turned to him and then glared at Kihyun.

"If I'm not mistaken, your job today will start at the afternoon."

Sorry to say but I don't care about the time that much. I'm not that of a busy person compared to these two. They get busier as time goes by.

Kihyun received his first international job being offered as the official photographer of a whole fashion magazine famous in L.A.

Minhyuk just opened his own small gallery studio last week. He graduated from a good Fine Arts University.

One by one, my friends are getting busier with their own careers.