Chapter 2

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The guy glared directly at her as she was astounded on her feet.

Haejin took the courage to speak after blinking several times as if she's trying to break from a hypnotizing spell.

"Hey, you!" She pointed at him. "Are you drunk? Or are you on drugs?"

"What did you just say?"

The guy suddenly smirked and rubbed his right ear like a gesture that he's not interested to joke around.

"You," Haejin took a step forward towards him. "Almost hit me by your car! How will you explain that?" She tried to look fierce but her eyeglasses being uncomfortably unbalanced broke the aura she needs.

The guy laughed. He just laughed.

"I'm sorry if I almost hit you, but that's not me. It's my friend. I'll just apologize by his wrecklessness in driving, I owe you one on this."

"What?! Just like that?" Haejin blinked in confusion. She didn't see anyone left inside the car.

"I'm a busy person," he took a step back and slowly went near the car and opened the car door. "I have to go, I'm sorry."

The guy entered the car and started the engine.

"H-hey!! Y-yahh!!!" Haejin tried to follow but the car sped up right away, leaving her shocked in the middle of the empty road.

"BASTARD!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Wow." Haejin muttered. "What luck do I have today?" She stomped her feet and took everything she has and started walking.

--------

"Where is he?" Changkyun took the high chair at the liquor station.

"His turn just finished a couple of minutes ago. I think he went to the dressing room or somewhere. I don't monitor all my employees anyways." Jinyoung drank the bottle he is drinking.

"Just a beer. A very light one. Do you want some?" He offered Changkyun the drink.

"Nah, hyung. Not really in the mood right now." Changkyun declined.

Jinyoung just nodded and sighed.

"So what's about Hyungwon hyung?" He went on straight to the business.

"There are times when Hyungwon doesn’t want to be addressed by his real name. You know, he's been introducing his name as 'H.One'. Not that I'm complaining but, is he always like that?" The older one said and Changkyun can't help but laughing.

Though he doesn't know why he is laughing in the first place, but hearing it seems very funny.

He tapped Jinyoung's shoulder, "Just let him be, hyung. He's a DJ after all."

"As long as he's not causing you any trouble then there's nothing to worry about, right?" He added.

It may sound like Changkyun is trying to convince himself too but his friend didn't notice it and just nodded.

"What are you doing here, kiddo?"

The two looked at to the person who spoke behind them and it was H.One.

"Yo! Hyung!" Maknae greeted him. "I'm here to see you."

-------

Changkyun's POV

For some reasons, Hyungwon hyung's D-side just stared at me and then smirked.

What? He doesn't believe me?